•Epilogue: 2/2•

Jimin

Fuck fuck fuck I can't fucking believe this KS fucking happening im GAAAHHH KDNSKDNKSDNKSN

I started walking towards the aisle while everyone's eyes was staring at me. I was the last one to get married but I really don't care, I'm going to get married now anyways.

A few steps later i have reached the aisle, waiting for Yoongi to arrive.

5 minutes...

10 minutes...

12 minutes...

15 minutes...

where the fuck is that shit-

The big church doors opened making everyone turn around including me. What the hell?

"The king of swag has arrived!" Yoongi says wearing a wedding tux, shades and his 3 dollars chain. "Before this wedding start, can I have a request please?"

"What is it?" The priest, Hong Jisoo asks.

"Please change the wedding song to my mixtape" Yoongi took out something from his pocket revealing his mixtape. I wonder what his mix tape sounds like...

They call me new thang
shinbyeong watda jimeul badeo
whole world, concert
kkwae meokineun Ashiana Ashia
you could be my new thang
geunmutaeman hyeongdeul gwaneun dalreo
yumyeongine hageuksang damn
ssen nomman deombyeo
eotteon ineun naega i jaril swibge anjatdago hae
Fuck you nan seonggonggwa
georiga meon hyeongdeul sai nunetgashine
soljiki ssaihanuweol jjokpalryeo
ije illyeone 50manjang pareo
K-pop iran kategori
nal damgieneun saijeuga dalreo whoo

geurae apseo
gago shipttamyeon first class yeyakaebwa
My seat is bushiness
neon igonomi pyeongsaeng nae dwiji kissing my ass
daeum mokpyoneun bilbodeu
Brazil to new york
kkwae swil teum eomneun nae passport

A to the G to the U to the STD
I’m d boy because I’m from D
nan michinnom biteu wiye runachik
raebeuro hongkongeul bonaeneun
my tongue technology

(( I just gotta, I promised myself that what comes first at shuffle will be their wedding song and it's AGUSTD, my phone knows me so well ))
"Hey baby did you know that my mixtape set the whole world on fire? That's why I was late huehuehue"

"Um.. It was cool? I guess?" I answered back.

"What do you mean it was just cool? IT'S FUCKING LIT!" Yoongi growls.

"Please no cursing, can't you two see I'm telling my speech-"

"Shut it Hong, you suck dick for breakfast"

"Yoongi that's disturbing!"

"It's true anyways" he replies shrugging. "Also Hong, can you like skip the speech? It's boring I just want to get married and kiss my baby then ram his ass tonight-"

I just groaned in annoyance at him. He's unbelievable.

"Ok..." Jisoo says then handed the two of us our wedding rings. While he was on it again with the hella long speech, I stared at the ring that I'm Yoongi's gonna wear. There we're words engrave on it thats says 'Swag'

Ah.. Jinjja -_- waeyo hyung?

"Can I kiss him now?" Yoongi asks with irritation on the tone of his voice.

"Hahahaha, no" Jisoo says glaring at Yoongi a little. "You may now say your wedding vows"

"Eh?"

"You two are unbelievable, just tell something to your partner"

"Ah okay, Min Jimin... I..." Yoongi trails of for a moment. "I love your ass but not only that, but everything about you and I'm truly happy that.. I'll get married to you and you better be happy that you'll get married someone as hot as me huehuehue" he then winks at me.

"Hmmm... Min Yoongi, tbh, I don't like you since you keep touching my ass every 2 seconds- YAH DON'T INTERRUPT MY SPEECH YOU PERV!" I scowl after he slap my ass. "Anyways, I really don't know how I end up liking you like I just woke up and found myself inlove with a pervert then now i'm marrying one wow"

"Is that it? Aren't you gonna say you're happy that you'll get married to me? How dare you!" He then pouts. Gosh I can't believe this pervert .

"Fine I truly am happy!" After putting each others rings, the wedding ceremony has come to an end.

"You may now kis-"

Before Jisoo can finish his sentence, Yoongi already kissed me on the lips.

Hell I didn't even expect to get married to a pervert like him

---

Finally this story has finally come to an end after 4 months ;_;
Tysm ya all for the votes, comments and reads @ this crappy book like this story don't even have a story line 😭😭😭😭 I was just bored so I made this. Happy 1k+ votes btw ♥ I'm Yoonshook atm

Anyways, do you guys want me to update some special chapters lol I mean if you guys want to if you don't then ok  ._. I won't be (There would be smut huehuehue)

사랑해요 💓

- Ayen 🌚