•Chapter 5•

Ty guys for votes, reads and comments 😘 I promise to make this story more interesting ;;

~•~

3rd person

"Yoongi can you not!" Jimin yells as he slaps Yoongi's away from his thigh. Jimin was peacefully sleeping until the older one being a pervert he is, pinches his ass.

"Whoa bitch calm down"

"Who wouldn't fucking calm down if some fucking perverted turtle decided to pinch my ass"

"I don't know how to wake you up"

"That's just an excuse for you to touch my ass like every SINGLE time"

"What do you want me to do? To ram that ass of yours making you unable to walk for 69 days? Because i'm freaking ready as ever"

"Do you seriously have to use the position"

"69 is bae ok?"

"Like a byuntae like you of course it is"

"You know me so well"

Jimin just let out a sigh then walks out of his room to eat break fast. Upon reaching the kitchen, he was greeted by a tackle from none other than his best friend, Taehyung.

"GOOD MORNING JIMINNIEEEE"

"How come you never greet me like that" Taehyung's boyfriend, Jungkook pouts at them.

"Awiee my little bunny is jealous" Tae laughs as he releases from the hug.

"Jungkook I'm here you know--"

"Jimin puh leez, this isn't a Jikook fanfic" Jin says sassily as he checks himself at the mirror. "Why am I so pretty?"

"Pretty ugly?" Yoongi asks.

"Yoongi shut up before I can even shove something down your throat"

"Jimin's dick would be nice but I would love see Jimin to choke on mine"

"Fuck you" Jimin then does the middle finger at him.

"I would love to fuck you 25/8 baby boy" Yoongi winks at him.

"Why can't we have talks like that?" Namjoon pouts.

"Because I'm too beautiful to have a conversation like that"

Jimin once again sighs then proceeds to go to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. Gosh he was starving. He took out kimchi out of the fridge then grabs a bowl of rice out of the rice cooker. After mixing Kimchi and rice together, he finally started to eat.

"Jimin.... You do know that your ass isn't the only one big around here you know?"

"Then what else is big?"

"My dick" he smirks.

And by that, Jimin started to choke on his food.

~•~

Please don't be a silent reader and vote/comment ;; that would be appreciated