•Chapter 9•

I think i'mma publish my new fanfics soon 😪😪

[not edited]

~•~

3rd person

Jimin was heading back to his apartment, still annoyed to what Hoseok had done but then he suddenly heard glasses breaking at an alley.

He was hesitating to go check it out or not but then he soon found himself walking towards the alley. The younger's eyes widen as soon as he saw what was there.

Yoongi was there laying on the ground coughing a bit of blood. There were two guys surrounding him. One of them was still not satisfied so he kicked Yoongi at the back making the older one to hit his head at the wall.

"Not so tough as I thought you would be" the guy who have kicked Yoongi emitted a small chuckle.

"I don't give a single shit" He growls then threw his leather jacket away. "Take all the fucking money you want in there"

The other guy took out something from his pocket causing Jimin to startle as he saw it glisten at the dim light.

He immediately took out his pepper spray then sprayed it over the two guys and grabbed Yoongi with the leather jacket. The two escaped and reached the apartment successfully without causing anymore trouble.

"JISOOS CHRIST YOONGI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING DOING?!" Jimin yells in outrage. Once again, Yoongi just gave him a silent treatment. "ANSWER ME YOU SON OF A-"

"Why do you even care anyway" The older spat as those words pierced to the younger.

"Yoongi, You haven't fucking talk to me for 3 days straight!"

"So?"

The younger didn't spoke anymore but instead, he threw the wallet at Yoongi then headed to his room.

Yoongi

I didn't mean to hurt Jimin like this, it's just that.. That... Oh you know what? Fucking forget it. Staring at myself at the mirror, my reflection shows a skinny pale white figure and some blood stain all over my shirt. 

Sighing, I headed straight to my bathroom and took a short shower. After that, I wore a loose black shirt and shorts before heading to Jimin's room to apologize.

You guys are wondering why I was like right? Well.. Something just triggered in my mind causing me to act like this and I didn't even realize it will affect Jimin too. I'm guessing I'm okay... For now.

I knocked at his door but he won't open it. "Jimin..."

Silence.

"Jiminnie~~~ open the door~"

Still silence.

Maybe my byuntae-ness would work huehuehue

I knocked like what Anna did in the movie Frozen (uhm;;ew;;no):

"DO YOU WANNA BUILD A BABY~
COME ON AND FUCK WITH MEEE--"

[©to my classmates in 5th grade]

"I'm gonna gift you a bottle of holy water on Christmas" Jimin finally opens the door in his room so I immediately barges in before he could close it.

I layed down on the bed,closing my eyes with a small grin plastered across my face.

"Just 3 days ago you're fucking ignoring me and now you're back on your pervert self"

"Meh, those are my mood swings. Deal with it or just deal with my junior down here after it wakes up" I said yawning.

"Also...  Your ass seems growing bigger each day.. I like it"

"Goddamn Yoongi-"

"I prefer daddy"

"No kinky shits atm pls" Jimin sighs. "Tell me.. Why are you avoiding me?"

"You snooped on my personal mixtape and you didn't watch all the Kumamon shows so fuck you"

"Fuck you too but i'm fucking serious, what the hell is that mixtape all about?"

"Go ask your ass, smart ass"

~•~
Tysm for the 80+ votes my hoes ♥  ;-; I'll try to make it have a better story line