•Chapter 14•

2 reason why this hoe (me) isn't updating :

•School fucked me up but the good thing is that im one of the top student in class huehuehue (rank 8)

BTS WINGS got me crazy and forced me to make theories about it dAMn it 

I'll try updating more chapters soon ;; also a good news: My dad would allow me to go the bts concert next year just as long im ranked 5th in the top students in class ;-;

~•~

3rd person

"WE'LL BE HERE!" Tae reassures as he and Kookie hids upon the big plant pot.

"YEAH~ WE'RE HERE TO SEE YOU FAIL BETCH"

"Jungkook that's not nice" He says sending a little glare at the younger. "What did daddy said about disrespecting Yoongi hyung?"

"Please place your daddy kink at the right moment not now" The older huffs and Taehyung made a peace sign in response. Gathering all the confidence he had, he knocks upon the door and in a matter of minutes, it opened.

"I told you, I don't need anymore condoms-- Y-yoongi?" The startled ash blonde haired male looks up upon Yoongi. He was surprise to see him after what happened last night. "Y-you know what? B-bye" he was about to close the door but the older one pushes the door open and pins the younger at the wall, closing the door at the same time.

The sunlight seeping from the gap of the dark colored curtains was only the light source and it brightens upon Jimin's face.

Blood shot eyes and dry tears stained his perfect face features and he hated seeing the younger like that. Leaning upon closer unto him, he collided their lips together.

Jimin was once again, shock but kissed back anyways. The kiss was short but it was enough for the younger the realize how much Yoongi loves him.

"Forgive me.. please" He says, voice full of sorrow and sadness.

"Ok...." Those we're the only words the older needs for his mind to click.

"Can I confess?"

"Sure what is it?" Jimin asks.

"I haven't touched your ass for a long time now.. So can I touch it now?" The younger bursts into laughter and shook his head. The older pouted cutely making Jimin blush.

"I don't understand you and your mood sometimes Yoongi"

"Ehem, correction, it's daddy for you"

"Here we go again" Rolling his eyes playfully, he once again laughs. Oh how much he misses the old perverted Yoongi so much.

"Drama to dirty stuff 0-100 real quick huh" Yoongi says laughing. The two continues to laugh until they hears moaning and groaning noises outside making them silent.

"Did you bring along some people with you or...?"

"Yep"

"Don't tell me-"

"Vkook? Yep"

"Jisoos christ why them"

"Namjin is busy fucking and J-Hope is being a hoe so I decided those two along but I guess I made a wrong choice"

Jimin made his way outside his apartment room and saw the two indeed, in a middle of a make out session. Jungkook was pinned against the wall as Taehyung starts to make love bites on his neck. Audible moans can be heard and the two just didn't give a shit about it.

"My innocent ears"

"You're not innocent, bitch"

"Can't I just act innocent for once damn it" Yoongi grumbles.

"OMG THEY GOT OUR ATTENTION~" Tae squeals in delight. "AND PLUS THEY'RE BACK~"

"what do you mean by getting our attention?"

"You guys are taking so long and we don't want to interrupt u by opening the door so we decided to make out"

"Are you serious-"

"And maybe just maybe, you'll be in a mood in having sex" Jungkook winks and nudges at Jimin while on the other hand, Yoongi laughs.

"or you guys just wanted to make out so badly" The ash blonde hair rolls and leaving them so they can continue their 'make out session' but ofc, Yoongi trails him from behind.

As he catches up, he slaps the younger's ass causing the latter to hiss and to turn around, glaring.

"Finally~ oh how much I want to touch that ass" The older says dreamily making Jimin's expression to darken. "Fine I'm sorry jeez"

"Can't you just be normal for once"

"How can I be normal if I'm gay af" Yoongi replies. "Can't we just please go out on a date"

"Sure, if you stop grabbing my ass"

"So after our date can I continue to touch it" The older's eyes twinkled and Jimin can't help it but just agree. "Now let's go to my car"

"You know how to drive?"

"Of course I do. Why? do I look like a person who can't drive?"

"Nah, it's just that you look like a grandpa and you act like one too but also a pedo"

"How dare you!" The older dramatically fake gasp then walks ahead of Jimin. As they continue to walk, the younger stares at the older's ass then decided to pull a trick on him.

He slaps Yoongi's ass making the older to yelp in pain.

"I must say you got a pretty ass Yoongi but then of course mine is better" Jimin wiggles his ass infront of the younger before walking ahead of him.

~•~

We all know that no one can resist his ass 😏