•Chapter 6•

No school tomorrow so woop woop~

~•~

"Did it hurt?"

Jimin rolls his eyes at Yoongi, "Let me guess, when I fell from heaven?"

"No"

"What?"

"Did it hurt when you fell for me?" he grins.

"You know what hurts more?" the latter questions as the older one sends him a questioning look. "When I stab you with this fork I'm holding"

"Baby boy why so violent towards daddy?"

Jimin stopped washing the dishes mid way then turned his direction to Yoongi.

"Go fuck yourself with a cactus" he says with an irritated tone.

"Does Jimin have man period or something?" Hoseok asks as he over hears their conversation.

"Hoseok go fuck yourself with a horse shoe"

"I'm taking that as a yes" Hobi says then leans over to Yoongi. "Your baby needs to chill" he murmurs audibly.

"Get out" He says in a serious tone.

"Baby I'm so-"

"I said get out"

Yoongi furrows his gaze at him then smirk. Let's see who's the boss or daddy around here.

"And who are you to order me around hmm?"

"And who are you to fucking annoy my life?"

"I'm your daddy of course"

~•~

"Guys can you hear that?"

"hear what?"

"I can hear a table cranking and screams-"

"AW HELL NAW!" Jin stood up from his sit then stormed through the kitchen. "YOU TWO AREN'T GOING TO HAVE SEX IN HE-..."

"What are you talking about?"

"I... I.. What's with the table cranking and screams?"

"Ohh.. the table is cranking because one of it's leg is loose so when I shake it" Jimin shakes the table and it made a cranking sound. "It makes a sound"

"And for the screams, Jimin saw a spider making him scream non stop" Yoongi smiles at him.

"Oh.. I-is that so.." Jin shyly scratches the back of his head until he noticed something on the younger one's neck. "What's that?" he points at the reddish mark.

"It was itchy so I scratch it too hard so it turns red.." Jimin says.

"Well then.. I'm taking my leave now" he spun around then headed back to the living room where the others are.

"That was close" Yoongi says as he licks the latter one's earlobe making him let out a shaky moan. "Now let's continue"

"We're not gonna continue it"

"Aww.. But it was getting intense and my fella down here is awake"

"Good luck with that daddy" Jimin then winks at him before he walks away.

The older one started to register what just happened, he doesn't know if he's gonna be happy for Jimin calling him 'daddy' for once or be mad at him for leaving him in a horny state.