•Chapter 12•

._. I'm so close to deleting this story cuz I think this has no proper story line

~•~

Turning around, he saw once again the familiar face he wanted to get rid off for the longest time.

"Hey baby miss me?" He winks then took a step forward closer to him. Jimin was startled so he backs away in response. He felt the hard impact of the railings in his back knowing that he was so close to falling off the edge.

One more step and he'll surely fall. The person grabs Jimin then held him close.

"I'm sorry.. Jiminnie I still love you please let's be together again.. " He says with a hint of sadness in his voice. Jimin knew that it was all an act,again.

"Fuck you and your lies Jaewoo" The younger says sternly making Jaewoo piss. He pushes Jimin out of his grasp causing the younger to stumble. He immediately grab the railing for support.

"If you weren't look pathetic right now I already have killed you" He hisses.

"Go ahead then kill me then"

Jaewoo was about to push him off the railing but Yoongi appears then grabs Jimin away. He was dragging him back to the apartment leaving the annoyed boy at the roof top.

"Are you ok?" The older says examining the younger before embracing him in a hug. Jimin's eyes was glued on the floor still registering the scenes from earlier. He didn't expect this to happen, no one ever did.

"I'm fine. Really" Jimin wipes the tears forming in his eyes before looking at Yoongi. His eyes showed fear and sadness just by staring at it. The older sorrowly looks at him then lays him down at the bed.

"I won't force you any longer then" Those were the last words Jimin had heard before he drifts off to sleep. The older one can't help but stare at him. He was beautiful. Like is he even real? He was an angel with a nice ass.

Placing small kiss on his forehead, he leaves the younger's room.

"Alright Jaewoo, let's talk"

~•~

It's getting even crappy than it already is Iswtg 😭😭😭😭