•Chapter 10•

Guys I'm- shocked  ;-; tysm for 100 votes and 700+ reads oml

~•~

Yoongi

"Just. Tell. Me. Already" Jimin says as he crosses his arms cutely. Damn. I want him to be mine so much.

"No" I replied as I heard him sigh.

"Fine I won't push u no longer"

"Good because I'm the one who's the going push you to the bed and ram you all night long"

"Ew u need jisoos"

I just laugh at him before I closed my eyes again. I don't wanna tell him what's wrong, I don't trust anyone else except Namjoon. He's like a brother of mine but in different families.

"Yoongi?" I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"Are you awake?"

I just pretend to sleep, hoping that he won't bother me anymore and surprisingly, it works.

"Well then" I sense him turning around so this is my opportunity to grab the ass of his. "I FUCKING KNEW IT! U SON OF A FUCKING BIATCH"

I just snickered in response then soon fell asleep.

~•~

Jimin

I just need to know the truth! Is it really that hard to know that?! I frustratingly groaned in annoyance and drop myself at the couch.

"THIS IS EVEN HARDER THAN FANGIRLS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT'S BEHIND A KPOP MV!" I screamed then kick the lamp that was peacefully beside me. I keep on kicking random things around me until I heard a knock on the door but I just ignored it.

The knocking on the door didn't stop so I yelled, "IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA DESTROY MY DAMN DOOR THEN GO DESTROY OTHER PEOPLE'S DOOR NOT MINE BEFORE I DESTROY YOUR FREAKING FACE!"

Then it stopped. Finally~  I sighed in relief then opened the door. There was a box that says "Open me u horny couple" so I decided to open it.

"What the jams-" the box contained a pack of condom in different sizes and a vibrator. But not only that there's a note saying,

'I know that you two are horny and fucking each other like rabbits but.. Keep it down there. If you can't then go to a motel and fuck there instead :) - Sincerely, the management'

P.s: we left a few money in there for u too book a motel :)

P.p.s: Protection is must and since we don't know if u have a huge or smol dick, we bought condoms of different sizes

AM I THE ONLY ONE IN THIS WORLD NOT A DAMN PERVERT?!

"Ohhhh~ what's that~" a voice behind me cooed so I quickly turned my head to see Yoongi. "Wow baby you're really that excited to be fuck by me"

"Keep dreaming, Yoongi"

"Sure, i'll be dreaming of u being fuck by me while screaming 'Daddy' oh how wonderful it is to hear that in reality-- OK OK I'LL STOP JISOOS CHRIST" He quickly hid behind the couch before I could hit him with the lamp I am holding.

"Good. Now shut up or else I'll rip all your guts out with my bare hands"

"Sure but do me a favor though"

"What?"

"Let's go out on a date"

[not edited]