•Chapter 16•

AN

I think I have a story line now lanslsxnls

And

I dropped my phone at my plate in the restaurant and everyone looked at me weirdly and as for me, I took my phone and shrugged then act like nothing happened.

Don't worry.

My phone is safe.

I already dropped it for like a lot of times.

And it's still not broken.

Wow.

Jk.

It has a few scratches at the side but it's fine :>

~•~

3rd person

"So you're just telling me this just now?!"

"I forgot to tell you the other day though so basically yes" Yoongi says, slyly. Jimin rolled his eyes but in the end, he let out a small sigh.

"Just promise me to call me every day"

"Ok" and with that, Yoongi left him. The older one's parents called him the other day to go back to Daegu and to stay there with them. There wasn't a definite day when he will come back but Jimin should be happy that no pervert will touch his ass and crack out dirty pick up lines right? But boy he was wrong.

Since day 1 of Yoongi's trip to Daegu, Jimin stays at the older's bed and sometimes would hug and sniff the Kumamon plushie that Yoongi owned. It's strange that the older has an obsession with the weird dancing bear but who cares, that makes him special. Somehow.

He waited patiently for Yoongi to call but soon his patience is starting to lessen. Jimin was about to call him but his phone started to ring.

"Yoongi-"

"Hey baby boy" Jimin's face flushed in pink upon Yoongi calling him by his nick name and plus in a husky voice. Damn it was a major turn on but he manage to control himself.

"Y-yes?"

"Aww, my baby boy is stuttering. Let me guess, is it because you're fluttered aren't you? Hmm? Wink wink nudge nudge wink wonk wink"

"Ha, you wish of course not" The younger fakes a laugh hoping that would do the trick.

"I can tell it by your fake laugh, baby" 

"whatever" Jimin chuckles. Their conversation goes on for hours and hours with nonstop dirty jokes and teasing each other. Night time passes by quickly and soon, it's already midnight. Sleepiness starts to take over Jimin so he layed down on Yoongi's bed and snuggles against the covers with his phone by his hand.

"Jiminnie?" Yoongi calls out for the younger one but he only heard muffled voice coming from the other line. "You must be tired oh well"

The younger giggles silently as he heard the older groan in annoyance mistaking that he's asleep. "Probably you won't hear this but.... But I love you and.. I'm sorry" then he hang up.

Jimin

Wait... Sorry? What does he mean by that? Damn he truly is confusing. Shrugging the thought off, I closed my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.

•••

I was awaken by the sound of my phone ringing and buzzing which was placed beside me.

"Who the fuck are you and what do you fucking want from me"

"...... Uhhhh is this Pizza Hut?"

"No, this is Dick hut now get lost before I shove a damn pizza up your goddamn ass, Taehyung"

"I was just kidding hehehe"

This son of a bitch. He maybe my best friend but I still hate him when he calls. One time he called at 3:07 am asking if fishes get thirsty.

"Lol Jimin u dead"

"Alright I'm gonna hang up now-"

"And btw Jimin, I may or may have used your card to buy some sex toys for you and Yoongi to use then delivered it to his house in Daegu huehuehue now would you like your collar black or blue?"

"yOu dId wHat?!"

"oh ShiT gOTtA tAO"

I came marching by at Taehyung's apartment holding a frying pan. We live in the same apartment building so it's easier for me kill him.

"KIM TAEHYUNG OPEN THE DOOR" I rapidly kick his door not giving a single shit if someone have already called the security. The door latches open and Taehyung's head peek out from it.

"Oh.. h-hi Jimin" Taehyung flashes his signature box smile but soon stop as he saw my dark expression and runs away screaming for his dear life.

"IM GOING TO–"

"Sir, I think we're going to have take you two in the police station for disturbing people's sleep at 4 in the morning"

Great. Just, great.

~•~

>> i'm gonna learn how to dance to War of hormones huehuehue

Shameless promotion: I published a new yoonmin ff and can u guys please support it once I updated chapter one lol tysm