•Chapter 19•

AN

Before i start this chapter... How do you greet in your language :>

I'm curious :^ I wanna know which country my readers are  ._.

~•~

3rd person

BoyMeetsHorse: Psst! Anyone on?

Juancock: Me .-.

BoyMeetsHorse: Oh hey juancock, how are you and your daddy going hmm? 🌚🌚

Juancock: Wtf I don't have daddy kink

BoyMeetsHorse: U sure  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) u're his baby and his ur daddy

Juancock: why would I want to have a pacifier

Juancock: or a blankie

BoyMeetsHorse: u don't need a pacifier if u have Taehyung's dick to suck on

Rapmoanster: LMAO SAVAGE

Juancock: ..................

BoyMeetsHorse:

<`ヽ、       / ̄> ゝ、  \ /⌒ヽ,ノ  /´
   ゝ、 '( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /
     >     ,ノ
     ∠_,,,/´”"

Rapmoanster: HI LENNY EAGLE!

_Juancock has log off_

BoyMeetsHorse: Aww he's gone :( oh well and btw, ya all are invited at my Halloween party  ;)

Rapmoanster: What r u gonna dress up as? A horse? Pfft.

BoyMeetsHorse: How about u? A dick?

_Rapmoanster has log off_

_BoyMeetsHorse has log off_

Seen by everyone

Jimin sighs as he reads the conversation the hoes had earlier. But then, a Halloween party? Is that even necessary? Aren't those for kids? Oh well.

"Jimin u evil mochi how dare you turn me on and leave me with a fucking boner!" Yoongi growls. "CAN WE ATLEAST FUCK?!"

"Too bad I'm not a slut" the younger replies sassily. Yoongi was far by annoyed of how always Jimin would turn him down after having a heated kiss session.

"Please let's fuck" He pouts hoping it would work but the latter just laughed. It was just too cute to see him like that.

"Soon" Jimin forces a smile at him. I'm sorry hyung, not yet. He shook off the thought then looks at the older which who has a poker face on. Talk about bipolar. Pshh. "Anyways, Hoseok is inviting us to a Halloween party thingy"

"Are you coming?"

"I don't know.."

"Wanna go togehter? Hmm? Wink wink nudge nudge"

"Don't do that"

"Alright sorry" Yoongi says. "Wanna go get some costumes yeah?"

"As long as you pay" Jimin smirks making the other one's eyes widen. Fuck Im gonna be broke but he doesn't have any other choice right? In the end, he agrees making the younger squeal in delight.

"Alrightie~ Let me just go wear some clothes" The latter was about to stand up but the older pulled him back down with the leash still attached to his collar causing him to be pulled back. ((*cough*Blood sweat tears*cough*))

Jimin just scowls at him and left.

🕒Timeskip 🕒

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Yoongi facepalms as he saw Jimin's costume. A fucking napa cabbage

"What's wrong?"

"I thought you're going to wear something more... U know uh.. A sexy outfit?" he questions.

"Yoongi, we're going in a Halloween party not a strip club" Jimin rolls his eyes at him.

"Change your costumeeee" The older whines tugging at the cabbage costume that the younger was wearing. "I didn't give you my money for you to buy some stupid attire"

"Ssibal" he mumbles under his breath but audible enough for Yoongi to hear. Glaring upon the younger, Jimin just sticks his tounge out at him.

"Change or I'll strip you"

"As if you can" Jimin scoffs stubbornly. All of the sudden, he was pinned down by Yoongi and started to strip him until he was only left with a very thin white shirt and his boxers. "Y-yoongi...a-ah!" he hisses as the jet black haired boy kisses his milky inner thighs.

"You want me to stop but your body said otherwise" The older one smirks as he started to stroke the younger one's member making Jimin moan in pleasure.

Soon, he felt that his end is nearing but then Yoongi stops. He whines at the sudden loss of pleasure making the older one smile in satisfaction. "Isn't that fun?"

"F-fucker!" Jimin growls with his face flustered. "N-now I h-have to take ca-care of this!"

"Oh yeah? Well now you know how I fucking feel" He growls. "See ya at the party" with that, he left the younger.

🎃At the party 🎃

(( Tbh, I don't celebrate Halloween but since Idk what to do I'll make this chapter a halloween theme ))

An hour later, Jimin arrives at the party wearing a reddish brown oversized sweater paws that's shows his collar bones and black shorts. He also has a matching fox ears and tail not to mention that he also wore a black collar that has a little hook on it.

Tonight, he plans on seducing no other than Yoongi as a revenge.

"Just so you wait, Min Yoongi" He growls as he enters upon the party causing everyone to look at him. Roaming his eyes around he interlock his gaze at him. This is gonna be fun he thought.

~•~

AN

'Is that the fucking smut? Bruh that ain't smut! you loser'

If u guys are wondering if that's the smut well... Nope :> I didn't say which NEXT CHAPTER the smut is going to be 🌚 don't hate me