•Chapter 13•

1k reads already  ._. oh...

~•~

3rd person

After hearing the door latch, Jimin sat up from his bed. The older didn't notice that he was only just half awake the whole time he was there. It didn't take long enough for him to hear two voices talking near the door.

"I don't want to do this anymore"

"Why? You're so close to breaking him again"

Break who?

"Well guess what? I changed my mind breaking Jimin"

Those words pierce into him causing him to cry. He knew it from the start that this will happen again. He was already aware of that but lose track of it. They we're right, he really is pathetic.

Everyone thought that he was just another boy who has a bitchy personality and loves to play along with their little games but no, he was the opposite of that.

He's already used to be a toy since Jaewoo treated him like that before. But how come he's still affected by it? It took him a few months to get over him. All that time, Jaewoo only wants Jimin's virginity because once he got his virginity, he'll get a free car and some money as a reward.

"Jimin?" The younger one was busy crying that he didn't notice that someone had already open the door.

"Did you guys had fun?" It took a matter of seconds for Jimin to fill his anger up.

"Have fun about what?" The older nervously asks hoping that his play pretend will do the trick but no, Jimin already mastered if someone is playing pretend or not.

"Don't play pretend on me Min Yoongi" he says in a stern voice. "All this time you we're just playing with me like what that son of a bitch did?"

"Tbh, yeah but I realize that-"

"Get the hell out of my fucking apartment"

"H-huh? I need a pla-place to st--"

"Guess what? I don't care if you have no where to stay" Jimin grabs Yoongi by his arm then drags him all the way outside. He throws the older one's things out of his apartment not caring a single thing if his neighbors we're already outside watching the scene.

"Good bye Yoongi" The younger hisses then grabs something from behind. "Oh yeah, here's a cactus for you to fuck with" Throwing the small cactus at the older one's direction, he avoided it quickly before he could get prick by it.

Jimin marches back to his room angrily after closing the door as mixed emotions leads him into tears. What did he do to deserve this? Why am I always the person that people want to play with? Can't they just see that I'm a person too? Not just another toy?

More questions clouded his thoughts and long enough, he fell asleep with an empty and broken heart.

~•~

"Yoongi I can't believe that I would have to say this but you're the most idiotic person I ever met" Namjoon says. "Apparently more idiotic that Tae over there" He points at Taehyung who was currently biting a lego piece.

"Yah! Im not an idiot" Tae pouts then turns his head to the maknae which is playing piano tiles. "Right Jungkookie?"

"Idk" The younger responds with a small shrug and continues to play the app making Tae frown even more.

"Namjoon you're not helping at all" Yoongi grumbles. He was pissed that neither one of them was helping him with the situation he is in. "Can you guys be useful for once?"

"I am useful. Without me, the golden maknae and Jikook doesn't exist in the world" Jungkook says proudly.

"Who cares"

"Yoongi if you keep on being a bitch we won't help you with your problem"

"As if you guys we're helping"

"OK bitch you're on your own" Jungkook storms out. The others except Taehyung trails behind the maknae just in case he does something stupid or something.

"Try apologizing to him no matter how hard it is to do. If you truly did love him, then you need to accept the fact that there would be ups and downs. Everyone that is in a relationship are also going to experience that" Taehyung speaks up. "If you think love is just like a Disney movie then forget it, this is reality not some stupid show. Man up, don't be a pussy"

"Wow Taehyung I didn't expect you can say such big words"

"Kim Taehyung, Genius. I know hihihi~" He flashes the older one a box like smile then walks out following the others.

~•~

I thought wattpad deleted this but luckily revision history is here but it's still a mess. Wattpad wtf is ur problem