•Chapter 4•

3rd person

"H-huh? No wa-way!" He stutters as he continued to blush.

"Do it" The older demands in a dominant tone. He traces the places where he have kissed earlier and 'accidentally' touched his soft spot.

With the older's actions, he was mesmerized by it and found himself kissing Yoongi.

"Since you don't want to show me those kinds of kisses, I'm gonna do it instead" He stated simply. "And you do know that there are 39 kinds of kisses out there right?"

"W-whatever" Jimin says as he looks away.

"Let's start with the most simple first~" The older one brought the younger one closer to him. He gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "That was a cheek kiss"

He then continues to do all sort of kisses such as the shoulder kiss, the ear lobe kiss and etc. The younger struggles to get away each time but then he was far too weak and mesmerize by the kisses.

"And now for my favorite kiss"

"And w-what is that?"

"French kiss of course"

Yoongi collided their lips together and a few seconds later, it turns into a heated one. The two fought for dominance and since the older one is more experienced, he took the lead. Jimin is meant to be bottom anyways ;)

He started to plant small kisses down to his neck and starts leaving bite marks all over it causing Jimin to mewl softly. As the two continued the heated session, they heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get that!" Jimin hurriedly went towards the door and was greeted by the pizza delivery guy. "Fuck yes food! Now how much?"

The guy eyes Jimin suspiciously then smirks, "Did I interrupt something?"

"Yes you fucking did you freaking bastard--" The younger stuffs a pizza on the older one's mouth before he could make cypher part 4.

"Excuse his language. Anyways.. How much?"

"It's already for free" The guy replies.

"How come?"

"For disturbing your make out session and for you to save money to buy protection ofc"

"What the hell--"

"Good day my good sir~ and please lower down your sinful noises thank you" He tips his hat then walks out.

"This is bullshit" Jimin curses as he puts the pizza on the table.

"Oh come on, Atleast we have pizza for free" The other one shrugs as he grabs another one. "Have some baby boy"

"First of all, don't call me that and second, I lost my appetite thank you very much"

"You can eat my hotdog instead-"

"The heck did you just said?"

"Nevermind" He grumbles as he continues to eat his pizza.

~•~

I found this crappy oml--