•Chapter 7•

3rd Person

"Are you sure that you have kept that kid busy?" Namjoon asks as both of them enters the pathway to go to the under ground rap battle. Lights flickered in each steps they take. It was scary but for them, it was not since they're used to it already.

"Of course" Yoongi replies. A few moments later, they have reached the arena. It was crowded with rappers from all around korea. No one else except the rappers knew this place exist because once you told some other people about it, you're dead.

"How did you kept him busy though" The younger fixes his black leather jacket as he averted his gaze at the crowd.

"Well I hand cuffed him--"

"You kinky ass boi-"

"You didn't let me fucking finish" Yoongi snarls. "I handcuffed him at the chair then turned on the tv and-"

"Don't tell me you left him there watching porn-"

"He wasn't watching porn aish" He scratched his hair in annoyance on how stupid Rapmon could be. "I left him there watching.. Kumamon"

Jimin

"With all these tv shows, why does it have to be Kumamon?!" I growled. Fuck Kumamon, fuck yoongi, fuck every people I met in my life. I started to hop around along with the chair that I'm handcuffed to trying to escape.

"Bullshit" Since Jisoos isn't by my side today, I end up faceplanting on the floor. "I am so gonna kill Yoongi"

You guys are probably why I'm tied up well.. I saw Yoongi walking out of my apartment and since I was bored I decided to follow him. Until I made a horrible mistake, I ended up being caught by him.

Now that you hoes have finally know what did that fucking grandpa did to me, are you fucking happy?

I stayed at the floor for a few moments until I noticed something beneath his bed. Oh yea I forgot to say that I was at Yoongi's room. I crawled over there dragging the chair along as I tried to reach it.

It was a black box and there is a stick note on top of it that says:

'Try to fucking open this and I swear you're dead 👊' - Daegu King, Min Yoongi

Daegu king? What. I crawled around and luckily, I saw the keys for the handcuffs.

He must have dropped it. Ha! Who's stupid now Min Yoongi?!

After unlocking my hand cuffs, I turned my attention back to the black box. The box was quite heavy but I manage to hold it with one hand. It also has a lock that has numbers on it so the code has only 2 numbers..

Should I just destroy the lock? Lol nah. I ain't dying because of destroying a lock.

I decided to press '93' but it still won't open, after a few more tries I feel like giving up but then I must open it!

After pressing '69', I heard the lock click and it open. Wow. How am I not surprised--

I lift the top of the box and only to see a small notebook, papers, some recorders and cds. But one thing caught my eye, It was a black cd case that has a cd on it. There was a label on top of it too that says 'A-G-U-STD'

Fuck now i'm even more curious about Yoongi. I thought that he's just another normal perverted hoe but all of the sudden, this box came in and was like 'Surprise muddafucka! Yoongi ain't no ordinary pervert hoe now go do some research boi'

I took the cd out of the box along with the notebook, hopefully Yoongi won't be able to notice that... Right?

"Park Jimin what the hell.."

Yoongi

"As always, we won" I stated proudly as I finish counting the money we just won. The rap battle ended faster than I thought it would be but who cares; It means it's more sleeping time for me.

"Here have some more of mine" I handed some money at Rapmon who was still counting his.

"Wow.. That's really nice of you.."

"Nah. I'm just giving more money for you to buy stuff that you broke in Jin's house"

"How did you know"

"Lucky guess I think" I shrugged. "Besides, it only happens once in a year"

"True that" he chuckles softly. He places the money on his wallet then return his wallet back inside the hidden pocket in his leather jacket.

"Also one more thing.." Rapmon gave me a questioning look. "Buy important stuff with that money not dildos"

With that, I left him standing there humiliated to what I have told him.

It's true though. Last year, I saw him bought 6 handcuffs and 9 dildos at the sex toy store. Talk about kinky monster.

As I walk pass by some people, I was drifted off again by my thoughts and by all those thoughts, it only means one person; and that's no other than Park Jimin.

I think that I'm starting to like Jimin even though he hates me for being a pervert towards him. Sighing, my combed my hair out of my face with my fingers.

As I was walking, I felt someone following me from a distance so i turn around to see a group of girls screaming and pushing each other as the others laugh hysterically.

"What the hell" i cursed under my breath as I saw a bottle flew across the street and it hit one of the girls but she still laughed. Those sounds made me feel scared as if it was some deja vu until it finally clicked on my mind. Fuck.

So the best way to escape is to run away from those girls and hopefully I won't walk pass through them again. Running isn't really my style but in this situation, I'll make it as an exception.

I quickly went inside the apartment and knocking over some sort of stuff until I reach my bedroom. My phobia is coming again.. Shit. Bullshit.

As I enter upon my room, the sight even made my phobia even more worse. I saw Jimin holding my mixtape and my diary whom I have hidden under my bed.

"Park Jimin what the hell.."

Expect some drama on the next few chapters huehuehue  ;3