•Chapter 1•

Jimin

I wonder what movie. I should watch" Scrolling down at the list of some korean drama, one movie caught my attention. 'The werewolf boy' it reads. One of my friends named Seokjin, Jin for short, told me to watch it after watching it with his boyfriend, Namjoon. They say it's really good so... I tapped the movie and it started to play. 

Half way through the movie, my phone starts to ring. Tsk. It was getting good. I tapped the pause button then look at the screen of my phone.

Do not answer this hoe calling...

"What do you want now you hoe"

'Wow. So much for a hello-'

"Just tell me what you want before I end this call"

'Fine fine'  he says as imagine him roll his eyes from the other side of the phone. 'I'm just sending someone there to live with you-'

"Why don't you let that person live at your apartment instead"

'Uhm because it's crowded in here?'

"You live in a huge barn how come it's crowded"

'Bitch'

"Hoe"

'I'm still sending him there'

"Don't you even dare"

'Too late~ BYE BYE~'

and with that, he hang up.

I clicked my tounge in annoyance as I put my phone back to it's place. I'm starting to regret answering his phone call. Letting out a sigh, I continued to watch the movie.

***
3rd Person

Jimin was too busy crying over the ending of the movie he didn't realize that someone was waiting for him outside to open the door.

"Hello?" the guy kept on ringing the door bell but still no response. Being impatient, he decided to turn on the door knob and only to realize it was unlocked. "Tsk. The owner of this apartment room must be an idiot. He can't just leave the door open like that" 

He step inside the apartment and started to wander around the place. He was amaze by the decorations hanging on the walls and such. The apartment was simple yet stunning. 

Suddenly, Jimin's sobs become louder grabbing the unknown person's attention. Out of curiosity, he went to Jimin's room and there he saw him crying as the credits played on the screen of his laptop.

"Hey..." he called out.

Jimin

"Hey..." I turned around to see a guy standing beside me. I screamed in surprise and unluckily, I fell off the bed. I quickly stood up as my cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

I stared at him for a few moments until something clicked on my mind. I think I have seen him before though.. Oh wait now I remember. He was an acquaintance of mine.

"Are you Min Yoongi...?" I asked.

He nodded in response. "Yep and you're Park Jimin right?"

Yoongi

"Yeah.." As he shifted uncomfortably he accidentally knocked out the lamp. "Let me just get that...." He bent over to pick up the lamp giving me a good view of his ass. Demn. I can't help it but slap it.

"YAH! WHY DID YOU SLAPPED MY ASS?!" He growls. I could play with him for a while. 

"You got a pretty sweet ass man. I can't help it" I smirk. "Also, stop crying ok? Save those tears after I entered myself inside you" And with that, I left him there in shock.

I think I'm gonna enjoy staying here with him.