Yours||Kuro

Protective! Kuro X Reader

Requested by: onikisu_kawa
__________________________

Y/n made her way to the lunch room, she watched how all students had gathered their own little crew.
She did also have a friend, but unfortunately, he so happened to be a vampire.
Kuro, that is.

Y/n carried her food tray to an empty table, sitting down as Kuro peeked out of her F/c school backpack.

"You got the meat?" Kuro asked with his usual raspy voice, His eve shook her head, as in saying no.
Kuro groaned, jumping under the table, he transformed, as he sat down opposite her, making sure people knew this table was taken.

"Sorry Kuro, there wasn't meat today." You frowned, Kuro nodded, "It's fine." The teen smiled, eating her food as Kuro watched.

Oh how he was obsessed with her being, the way she neatly chewed her food, as she drank from the boxed water from time to time.
But he knew she wouldn't like being obsessed with.

So he kept his cool, people gave them weird look as they passed, especially Kuro, since they've never seen such an unusual outfit and look, his eyes looked bloodshot red.

Out of nowhere, a random teenage boy sat down next to Kuro, as he winked at Y/n, who was clearly disturbed.

"Could you please leave?" Y/n asked politely, the boy chuckled, "Is this guy your boyfriend or something?" He pointed to Kuro, who was obviously glaring at him.

Y/n almost chocked on her sandwich, as she tried to speak up.
"U-uh we're n-"

"Yes." Kuro glared, "she's my girlfriend, so what?" He raised an eyebrow in annoyance, Kuro sure was hating this guy.

"Hahaha! This joke? Your boyfriend? Come on y/n, you deserve someone better than this wannabe!" He laughed, hitting the table with his fist.

Y/n was blushing at Kuro's words.
Then she got mad, how dare someone insult your Servamp, your friend, your go to person?

She stomped on the table with her fist, as she glared at the guy, "Kuro is not a wannabe, you're the one who thinks you can seduce stranger women by winking at them! Fuck off!" Y/n exclaimed, Kuro was left a bit wordless.. yet he appreciated her.

The guy scoffed, standing up and leaving, Kuro immediately stood up, dragging Y/n out of the lunch room, dragging into a bathroom, locking the from the inside.

"K-Kuro? What are you-" she got cut off when he pushed her against the tiled wall, pushing his lips onto hers.

Her eyes widen in mere shock, before her cheeks heat up and she melts into the kiss, as small moan escapes her mouth at the sensation, whilst he bit her lip in passion.

Pulling away, he looked into her e/c orbs, examining every little detail on her face,

"I don't want others to own you, you're always mine."
His voice was stern yet hurt. She was shocked by her Servamp's little confession.
"K-Kuro," caressing his cheek,

"I'm always yours... And you're always mine..."

Resting her forehead on his, y/n examined Kuro's long eyelashes, as his eyes were closed in peace.

"I love you.."

__________________________

Kinda am about to explode haha