(Relax) Kuro|lemon|reader

Big ass warning, this one shot obviously contains sexual situations, read at your own risks.

Requested by; PhoenixDroplet

_____________
_____________

"Mmmm" i moaned as i relaxed under the hot water of the shower. This is better than sex.
Suddenly, i heard someone washing their hands and face, "keep it down, will ya?" Kuro shook his head, obviously frustrated.
"But it's so good, mmm" i moaned softly as i washed my body with the soapy wash cloth.
"Are you going to stop or should i do it?" He started to undress himself from the other side, of course I couldn't see it, but i heard it.
"K-kuro?" I opened my eyes, they widen as i see a naked figure in the shower with me, but i relax when I saw Kuro.

The hot water was still hitting my back, kuro pushed me into the wall, his hands exploring my body, he pushed his lips on me as i closed my eyes and kissed back.
The vampire was eager, he wanted the Eve to himself, and only himself.
His lips trailed their way down my neck, leaving some sloppy kisses here and there so he could find my sweet spot, he kissed a place on my collarbone that made me moan softly.
That was when he smirked.
He opened his mouth wide and bit into my shoulder. The wave of pain and pleasure hit me at the same time, as i moaned and cried.
"K-kuro please," i hissed.
"What is it?" He smirked as his eyes went down and looked at my naked body.
"Just lick me."
That was enough for him to snap, he pushed me harder into the wall, chuckled a deep one. And picked my lower half, putting my legs around his waist.
He kneeled down, put out a devilish smile,
"I promise you, if you moan, you'll regret enjoying this." He whispered, licking his lips, then spread my legs, them now being on his shoulders.
He leaned forward to my womanhood, giving it a long and slow lick, then went to his job.
He licked around my clit, making me moan out loud.
"Don't moan." He commanded, i covered my mouth with my left hand. The other giving Kuro's member a massage, earning me a groan from my servamp.
He sucked on the sensitive bud, making me go wild, but i still rubbed him slowly.
"Fuck, please faster." I pushed my hips into his face.
He gripped my hips, making me settle down.
"Don't make me punish you, i promise it'll hurt." He hissed and licked two of his fingers, shit.
"Gomen, I don't care, just fuck me now and punish me later."
I turned off the shower, Kuro picked my body up, we were both still dripping wet, but didn't give a fuck.
He threw me on our bed, climbing on top of me.
"I'm waiting." He said.
"For?" I asked. "Your begs." He smirked, groping my breasts, playing with my nipples. They immediately hardened, due to Kuro's cold hands.
"Mmmmm," I furrowed my eyebrows in pleasure. No, I won't do such thing and beg,
He sucked on my nipple, twirling his tongue around it, once it reddened, he did the equal to the other one. I tried so hard to not moan.
"Good girl, now let's see how you hold back your moans when I fuck you into ecstasy."
"Please stop it." I whined at how wet he was making me.
"Nah, i'm enjoying this." He kissed my breasts for the last time and went down again.
The vampire was waiting too much.
"Fuck it." He mumbled, suddenly, i felt something enter me. I moaned out loud at the sudden penetration.
He thrusted at a decent pace, paining me.
"Go a little faster, will ya?" I sighed, annoyed at his slow thrusts.
He mumbled a 'mhm' and paced up, I spread my legs wider, so he could go deeper.
"Fuck, this... Feels good. You feel so good." He sighed and threw his head back, his mouth open a little, showing his sharp teeth.
He was so beautiful, inside and out.
I could look at him everyday and never get bored.
"Deeper, more, uhh fuck me," I closed my eyes, the pleasure was too good.
He did as told and went deeper, making my eyes squint.
The Servamp was slowly building up his climax, so did the Eve.
He went faster and harder, as the thrusting turned into pounding, "oh my-" i cut myself off due to my moan.
"Shit, I'm close." Kuro groaned, "Ngh! Me too." The bed started to shake as he was pounding into me, i held onto his arm, gripping it so hard  my finger tips turned white.
"Finish me off Kuro.. Aahh come on babyboy." I moaned out loud.
It took him one last thrust, and we both finished on each other, "Fuck..." The vampire groaned, throwing his head back in pleasure and pulled out, It took us a good 5 minutes till we calmed down from the zenith.
"Uhh, kuro?" I blushed, now we were laying beside eachother on our bed.
"What if i-"
"Get pregnant? It's fine by me, i'm pretty sure you will be the most beautiful and caring mother to be out there, and i'll do my best to protect you two," he kissed my forehead.
I looked at him as i smiled,
"thank you for being my partner." I hugged him.

^^^^^^^^^^ bonus ending ;)

*two weeks later*
I looked nervously at the test, should i look?
Fuck it, I turned it around and my eyes lit up as i saw a '+' sign on it.
"Kuro!" I yelled, calling for my boyfriend.
"Meow," he said lazily, "whats-" there was moment of silence, he looked at what was in my hand, his eyes wide.
"I think we should get a new home, there's a new member coming." He smiled at me and hugged me tightly.
I giggled at how genuine and caring he was.
"Thank you for everything." I smiled, he couldn't see it, but he could hear it in my voice.
"I love you, y/n, more than this life." He told me.
I promise i will never leave.

_____________
_____________

Here's the lemon you requested ;)
Bruh i love lemons so much my snapchat username is lemonade 🍋

If you dare to add me, it's nil235
Add me before the lemon god sees you.
Hint*
He's hot af, and my snapchat is pretty lit too.
I also have an Instagram, its nilsu.kh
It's real shit 🔥
Well good night, kittens 👀