Control||Kuro (R)

Kuro X dominant! Reader [lemon]
Requested by: BloodRoseTyler
_________________________

She grinded her hips against her partner's crotch, as a playful grin hung on her beautiful face, she would earn little moans and groans from the vulnerable vampire.

"Stop teasing..." Kuro groaned, gritting his teeth, the female chuckled, obeying him for now.
"Oh how I love seeing you like this, vulnerable."
She smirked, running her slim index finger over his chest, she stood up, only to take off his boxers, before taking off hers.

"What a pain..." He mumbled to himself, as she sat down on his throbbing cock, groaning out loud as a sigh passed her lips, before starting to thrust her hips up and down.

"Go faster.." he whispered, y/n had a wicked grin on her face, as a pink dust of pleasure rested on her warm cheeks.

She went faster thrust after shelter, biting her lip as she started to moan out her partner's name, her lover's.

"You're throbbing, Kuro~" she moaned out loud, her hips going up and down, she threw her head back in pleasure, as his dick hit her G-spot, making her flinch in pleasure, she was starting to get closer, as her thrusts quickened, while panting loudly.

Meanwhile, Kuro was gripping the sheets under him, as he kept groaning out loud, his eyebrows furrowed in intense pleasure.

"Ahh! Kuro, I'm getting close~" she yelped, scratching his stomach harsh.

"S-shit... me too.." be grunted, slightly thrusting his hips upward, intensifying the game.

When Kuro's cock was able to hit her immer sides for the several time, she threw her head back violently, as her thick cum covered his member, seconds later, Kuro arched his back, his thick fluid filling up her insides.

"Fuck.." she sighed, taking his dick out, as she managed to snuggle up into his embrace, her hand on his chest, which was completely covered with different shades of hickies,

"I love you, Kuro." She whispered, closing her eyes, drifting off to sleep.

"Me too.. more than you can think."  Kuro whispered back, knowing she already fell asleep, closed his red orbs, falling asleep with her.

_________________________

I'm trying to improve my writing but it no work.