||Special Chapter||

This chapter will be very long, if you don't have the time, bye.

A little description, kuro is a pretty strong yandere, and you're his eve, when tsubaki wants to avenge kuro and the servamps, he kidnaps you... i can't spoil it anymore.

_________________

"Kuro.. please, help me." I whispered to nobody, it has been three days, Tsubaki and his subclasses had kidnapped me, I don't think I can survive any longer, just with a piece of bread and water.

Currently, I'm sitting in a cold and empty room, chained to a wall, crying quietly, praying that Kuro will come for me..
what if he doesn't?....

//nobody's POV//

Meanwhile, Kuro had gathered all six Servamps, Wrath, Pride, Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Envy, and himself.. Sloth.

He was going insane with the thought of his Lover and Eve being away from him, how could he be so careless? He was going to save her.

"Sleepy ash, calm down, we are going to save her." Wrath said to Sloth, glaring at him, she was the Servamp of Wrath after all.

"How... How can she be kidnapped?!" Kuro yelled, still not believing the old news, Wrath got taken back by his sudden rage, but she understood.

"The plan is ready, just listen to me. And we Will save Y/n." Said Misono, Kuro slightly flinched as he heard her name coming out of his mouth, but he shook it off for now.

"What is the plan?" Kuro said, glaring at Misono, not because of anger, but seriousness.

Misono explained the plan to everyone, including the Eves, they were going to break into the building.

They got ready, they all wanted to help their big brother, they were family.
They decided to move, and when they arrived to the building, Kuro's red eyes glowed a blue one, as he sensed his Eve from the top of the high building, he growled, a war was going on in his mind, should he stick to the plan? Or go save her himself?

Stick to the plan, he chose, loosening his fists,
"Let's go. Kuro, Top floor. Lily, bottom floor with me. Wrath. First floor. Greed pair. Second floor. Envy. Third floor. Pride. Top floor with Kuro-"

"I don't need anyone-"
"If you want to see her again. Yes you do." Misono glared at Kuro, grabbing his collar, Kuro stayed silent.
"Continuing," he loosened his grip on him and let go, "Gluttony. Roof. If you meet with a subclass, call for Wrath." Misono finished, they all agreed.

They all moved and spread, taking their places.
Meanwhile, Tsubaki was at the forest, trying to find his kidnapped subclass, lilac, the funny looking subclasses were there to trick him into thinking he was in one of them.

They surrounded Tsubaki, He laughed, that was until their deep voices spoke up, "my my, what a deep voice for such a cute threat," Tsubaki fake gasped.

"Your subclass is in one of these costumes. If you attack one of us. You'll hurt him."
They jumped towards Tsubaki, but failed their attack when he jumped high onto a tree.

'So, if i attack one these, there's a chance I can hit my subclass?' Tsubaki thought to himself.

Out of nowhere he jumped high to the sky, he's not here. He thought.

Meanwhile, Sloth and Pride pair where were at the top floor, Kuro couldn't hold his true form in anymore. Out of nowhere, he yelled, as he dashed through the roof, he revealed the form he thought he wouldn't see, since he killed the Creator of Servamps.

The pride pair gasped in shock, Tetsu watched how the windows turned pitch black, something enormous was blocking the light...

"Big brother.." Hugh whispered in awe, "Hugh, is that Kuro?" Tetsu asked, "Yes. Indeed."