In your eyes||Kuro

Oh boi this is gonna be cute~

Requested by; trashy_hipster

________________

It was around 8pm, me and Kuro were both bored, laying on the couch, as Kuro's head was resting on my lap, and I was drinking some tea I made for me and Kuro, he had drank his tea of course.

"I'm bored..." Kuro looked at me
"Wanna go out?" I suggested, shrugging, as I also took a sip from my tea.
"Too troublesome~" he sighed, "But I'll come." He mumbled, I smiled at him, taking the last sip, I leaned over to the coffee table in front of me, setting my mug down.

"It's gonna be cold, wear something warm.." Kuro said lazily, as he grabbed his blue jacket.
Even though Kuro seems like he never cares, inside, I knew that he cared, he cared about his friends' health, opinion and more~

"Kuro I'm ready," I came out with a warm F/c sweater, jeans, and a warm coat, a soft scarf wrapped around my neck, and a small hand-made hat.

He nodded, and we locked the door behind us, as we walked on the streets, I watched Kuro as his eyes followed a comet, it reflected in Kuro's crimson red eyes, I saw him as the most beautiful creature ever to exist.

Suddenly, I snapped my fingers, as an idea popped up in my head, "Hey Kuro! Let's go watch the stars!" I smiled, "You're so troublesome I could die," Kuro groaned, as I dragged him to a nearby hill, that I always used to go to when I was little.

"We're here~" I announced quietly, as Kuro and I sat beside each other, I was looking at the shining sky the whole time, however, Kuro was only looking at me, out of nowhere,
He called for me, in a voice that sounded like just above a whisper, "..Y/n.." Kuro mumbled, still looking at me.

"Yes?" I turned to my side, oh how much I'm in love with this Vampire, "what is-"
"Have you ever been in love?" Kuro looked at me in the eyes, his voice was filled with curiosity, "Yes... actually.." I blushed, keeping my head down, as my bangs hid my face.

"Who was it?" Kuro asked, "Y-you don't want to know..." I smiled nervously, "I..do." Kuro said firmly.

".... it's you Kuro, it's been always you." I sighed heavily, getting myself ready for a rejection, "oh.." was all Kuro was able to say.

"Can you keep secrets?" Kuro said, furrowing his eyebrows like usual, "..sure." I breathed out once again.

"I love you too.." Kuro said, keeping a small smile on his face, my eyes teared up, the light of the stars above us, reflected in my eyes as they welled up, I hugged Kuro tightly, as he hugged back tightly,
"Arigato, Kuro. Subete ni oite..." I smiled, his warm chest kept me coped, he was my go to escape from bad things.

I loved my Servamp, and that was Sleepy Ash of Sloth, or the name I gave him, Kuro...

_________________

Yes omg