(Let's play...) Kuro|Misono|Reader|lemon

Warning, this chapter contains inappropriate situations, read at your own risks.

____________
____________

"Hello?" I said through the phone, "Hey, wanna come over tonight to the mansion?" Said Misono, i mean duh.

"Sure, can Kuro come too?" I mean Kuro is my Servamp, he has to come.

"Duh, we're friends," he said, "thanks Bastard-chan, we'll be over there around ten." I smiled and giggled.

"HEY DON'T CALL ME THAT, and bye." He said and ended the call. I laughed at our weird friendship.

"Kuro! We're going to Misono's at ten. Wake your ass up!" I yelled through the house, "mmmm nooo." He groaned loudly.

"Shut up we're going." I ordered, "damn, okay." He shook his head and got up to get himself a cup of ramen.

"Good boy."

//time skip by misono's tits//

"Hey guys, come in," Lilly opened the door, two twin subclasses behind him.

I put down kuro and he transforms into his human form, "Hey Lilly, hey kids." I said casually, as Kuro waved a hi, he's so lazy i swear-

Anyways, me and Kuro enter the house and i'm still not used to the massiveness of it.

Kuro is just off, "Bastard-Chan!" I yelled.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO NOT CALL ME THAT Y/N!!" He said behind the stairs, standing there with his short figure.

I laughed and flipped him off from the distance.

He huffed, "we can be in my room, come," he nodded towards his room, it's  the size of my fucking apartment.

I nodded and went to his room with Kuro, that night we spent the first two hours just eating laughing and watching movies. (HeY iM seTTinG tHe mOod OkAy)

Now it's twelve am, the three of us were laying on Misono's bed, enjoying the silence, it was a peaceful yet boring one.

"I'm bored." I huffed sitting up on the bed, "dirty truth or dare?" Both males suggested, well shit.

"I guess." I mean it's better than nothing.

They both sat up so we were in the same position, "okay, first question, Misono, have you ever jerked off?" I smirked, holding my laugh back, i mean we've been friends for years.r

Misono's face heated up right after the question, "W-why would i do such perverted things?" He mumbled, his face down.

I got close to his face, our lips inches away from each other, i grabbed the collar of his shirt, "answer." I ordered, looking him in the eyes.

"Stop, please, you're making me.." He rolled his eyes, tilting his head back, as I accidentally brushed my other hand against his crotch.

"Y/n, i think we should play another game you know," Kuro said behind me, his breath on my neck, "K-Kuro?", why am i liking this, this is wrong, "yes, let's play a little," Misono leaned me back on the bed, Kuro licked my collarbone till he reached my jawline, i moaned, not knowing what was going on.