(Savor) Kuro|Drunk|Dying|Reader

Warning, this one shot contains blood and decapitation, not period blood, donut worry.

Btw, for reader chan, i got inspired by touka kirishima from tg, that's why she acts tough, and breaks at the end lol

Requested by; PhoenixDroplet

____________
____________

I was with my friends, we were all drunk, we're young shut up.

We were 'trying' to walk home as we laughed and tripped over clear air from drinking so much, "Hey, it's pretty late, it's like 2am and we are walking home, shouldn't we call a c-" my friend said and that was when her head was on the ground, she fell in the pool of her own blood, all four of my friends screamed, trying to runaway, i was silent, shocked, the fear reflected in my eye, as well as the sight of them being slashed in half, by god knows what creature.

Then i heard a laugh, a hysteric one, my heart dropped by it, i furrowed my eyes in fear as i tried to back up from the creature who appeared in front of me, "what are you?!" I yelled at him, now being pissed, he laughed, "you're not interesting." Now said in a bored voice.

"But those bodies do..." he grinned deviously, jumping over to the dead bodies of my friends, his wooden sandals hit the ground as it made sound,which hurt my ears, "What do you w-want?! You fucking monster!" I yelled and jumped towards him, i got trained on how to fight, since i was a kid, people would fear to come near me because of how i would get in fights with older people, and them ending up with a broken bone.

He easily dodged my attack, jumping high, and kicked my face with the side of his foot, throwing me to an empty ally, "you're going to pay.." i said out of breath, i yelled as i jumped towards him, kicking him with all my might, he got thrown to the other side of the ally, finally victory, he should be dea-

I saw him stand up with his hands crossed in his traditional Japanese dress, looking all good.

"How? W-what are you?" I said in a low tone.

"Me? I'm just a sick vampire who wants to get revenge for my sensei, Nani, you got sad because your friends died? Hahaha!Karera wa mondai ikemasen!" He just laughed and laughed as he approached me, i was broken, i couldn't fight anymore.

"Kudasai, Don't kill me!" I said backing away.

"I'm not gonna kill you," he picked up a small pole "but this will." And threw it towards my direction, the pole stabbed my stomach, as the blood started to ooze out of my wound, "next time!" He laughed and jumped from building to building till he disappeared from my sight, which was now getting blurry.

That was when i saw a tall figure walking down the street, i called for help, thank god he heard it.

//Kuro's POV//

"Help..." I heard raspy sound coming from the ally i just passed by, i turned my head, there was a beautiful woman, laying on the ground with a pole through her stomach, i quickly walked towards her, my eyebrows furrowed in worry.

Why am i being so caring? I don't even know this woman but i want to save her.

"Please take me to a hospital, i don't wanna die." She cried, "hey, don't cry." I kneeled down to her level, taking her head in my lap, "you want to live right? How about..." i hesitated, i've never got a subclass before and now i'm doing it, ah it's worth it, "i give you an endless life."i said to her, "please, i don't wanna die." She cried more, the pain was strong for a body like hers.

I took the pole out, carefully, she almost screamed in pain as i did so, i covered her mouth as her tears drained my hand, i bit the inside of my mouth, making it bleed,

"Here," i said and turned her around, making her sit up, i leaned in quickly and kissed her, i licked her bottom lip so she would open hers.
This kiss feels surprisingly passionate, nonetheless it aroused me.

Then the blood traveled into her mouth, i can feel her eyes widen as she swallows my blood.

I pulled away, her looking at me with thankful eyes, her cheeks had a cute shade of pink on them.

"You are such a pain." I said and hugged her.

"Are you one of those killers too?" She said with worry in her eyes,

"No. i'm just a kind hearted vampire shut in." I smiled slightly, this girl is making me feel weird.

______________
______________

This one shot sucked the most dirtiest asshole in the world.

btw MAKOTO WHY YOU DO THIS