(Strange creatures)Kuro|Tsubaki|Reader

Warning!
This one shot contains cussing and blood,
Do not read if you're sensitive to these stuff.

Requested by jimin-hoe
___________
___________

We were walking down the busy streets of Tokyo, i remembered that i needed groceries as i walked past a grocery store.

"Mahiru, Kuro, i'll be back in a minute,i need to get some stuff from that store, could you guys do me a favor and wait here?" I told them, pointing to the store.

"Mhm sure," they both nodded.

"Thanks guys!" I said and ran to the store, once i took out my list, i searched for what I needed.

Fruits, check. Vegetables, check. Snacks for Kuro, check.

Once i paid for the stuff, i got out of the store and looked around for Mahiru and Kuro.

Where the hell are they?

That was when my eyes widened, Kuro and Mahiru fighting to death with a guy wearing wooden sandals, who wears that nowadays?

They were attacking each other like crazy, the guy was laughing hysterically, and somehow he looked very attractive to me.

Then another guy appeared, wtf is this a war?

And why am i standing here like an idiot??
He was wearing a pink hat and pink clothes, he looked a magician.

"Y/n get out of here NOW!" Kuro yelled at me as he noticed me.

I dropped my bags and started to run away.

That was until i felt something in my stomach, a sword?

My view started to turn black as i dropped into a puddle of blood, my blood to be exact.

"Y/N!!!" I heard voices yelling, but i couldn't clearly see them or hear them.

"BELKIA YOU SON OF A BITCH WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Another voice yelled, running towards my figure.

"B-but tsu-tsu, i thought-" he frowned, turning into his doll form

I felt being picked up slowly, "What a beautiful face you've got, you don't deserve death,"he said as my tears were falling down my cheeks.

Long claws got out of his left hand as he made a cut on his other hand, "here, lick." He smiled softly.

I surely felt dumbfounded but obeyed, i slowly got my tongue out and licked his bloody wrist.

I swallowed the blood, and suddenly felt alive.

My eyes widened at him, and looked into his eyes.

"What did you do to me?" I whispered to him, "well you just became my sub-"

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER YOU SICK FUCK!" Kuro yelled from the distance, running towards us to kill the guy.

But, he quickly jumped in the air, with me in his arms.

This is happening too quick.

"Kuro no!!" I said as i reached my hand to both Kuro and Mahiru.

Tears ran down my eyes as they slowly came out of my sight.

"What are you doing?! Please let me go!" I cried to him as i put my fists on his chest, he was jumping from building to building as he was laughing like crazy.

"I apologize i can't do that." He said with a smile.

"You are my everything after all, besides being my subclass," he put me down at the roof of a very tall building.

"Why me?" I wiped my tears as i slowly stood up, suddenly the wind hit my back as my (H/l) hair moved with the wind.

"Because you're what i need." He smiled.

____________
____________

Hey everyone! Hope yall enjoyed my first one shot (;

If you have any requests, feel free to message me here! Or you can comment here so i'll notice it!

🍋Thank you for reading🍋