Confessions||Kuro (Lemon)

Kuro X Yandere! Reader [Lemon]

Requested by: -soothedkuro

Warning, this one-shot contains blood, gore, and explicit content, read at your own will.
____________________________

Y/n heard a group of girls liked her lover, which was Kuro, her level of rage was starting to explode, but she kept her cool.. at least for now.

She was on the school's rooftop, stalking the social butterflies from behind the wall, as they continuously fangirled over him, saying how hot he looked with his tall figure, she couldn't stop herself, as she took out her pocket knife, looking around for other people, good, there's no one.

She sneaked up behind them, pulling one of them by their hair, as she cut her throat open, it hanged in her hand, the other girls looked at her in fear and disbelief, as they backed up, she let out a giggle, walking towards the girls, she darted her arm forward, swinging her arm as all of their blood splashed on her school uniform, she laughed quietly, all of their bodies cut open, she sat down on each one of them, cutting them open, as she pulled their organs, her beautiful face was covered with different kinds of blood.

Once she was finished, she noticed everyone is now in their classes, which gives her time to change her bloody uniform, she walked the stairs quietly, approaching the gym locker room, she stripped, bathing herself, then she washed up her bloody clothes, hanging them to dry, as she changed into her gym uniform.

She had successfully stopped those girls from taking her lover, Kuro. She was happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

She walked up to her crush, blushing as he looked at her, "K-Kuro-sama?" She stuttered, playing with her hands, "Hm?" Kuro gave her a lazy glance, the young teen loved having his attention, "I-I have a confession to make." She smiled, Kuro blinked, listening.

"I have feelings for you!" She exclaimed, her e/c orbs glossy, Kuro was however, taken back from her confession, but he decided to return her feelings, as he hugged her, her eyes widened slightly, but relaxed when she knew it was the person she loved.

"It's a pain. But I'll return your feelings.." he mumbled, as they both stood in the middle of Kuro's bedroom, yes, she had visited him to help him study, since he was lazy to do it by himself.

She looked up at him, leaning in for a quick kiss, but was shocked when Kuro started to kiss her again, her eyes wide open, she loved the feeling, therefore she closed her eyes, cupping Kuro's cheeks, as they started a session, The tall males lips traveled to her neck, making her moan unconsciously, she blushed at how lewd this was getting.

His tongue ran over her neck, making her shiver, he wasn't satisfied yet, he wanted more, he was eager.
She started to tug at the end of Kuro's black
T-shirt, wanting to take it off, Kuro pulled away from her neck, letting her take it off, she blushed his bare upper body, it looked very nice.

His hands traveled under her blouse, also taking it off her, her darkening blush was a strong turn on for the lazy male, as her bra came in his view, his red orbs starting to cloud over by lust, as his hands reached behind her, taking her bra off with was smooth move.

He pushed her onto his bed, as he straddled her, she whined as his lips tugged at her nipple, slowly making it moist, while massaging the other one, his tongue kept running over her nipple, as she moaned quietly, biting her lip from time to time.

Kuro couldn't stay patient anymore, so he pulled down her pants along with her underwear, she blushed from embarrassment, also being turned on, Kuro also had a light dust of pink over his cheeks, yet he looked calm, oh boy he wasn't.

Y/n started unzipping Kuro's white jeans, as she pulled it down with his boxers, she blinked a few times as his dripping member came into view, hardened, ready for her.
Kuro spread her legs, leaning into her ear,
"This may hurt..." He whispered, she gulped, yet nodding.

He slowly inserted himself into the teen, as her eyes were tight shut, she couldn't nullify the pain no matter what she did, Kuro panted, giving her time to adjust, keeping himself away from snapping.

"Y-you can go.." she whispered, Kuro kissed her neck before starting to thrust in a decent pace, the pain slowly started to fade away, pleasure taking over, she moaned as his member penetrated her.

Moans and groans could be heard, as they became louder, she gritted her teeth, Kuro's pace going up, while her moans turned into screams and begs, she would scratch his soft back bloody, as she started to cry out, her toes curling inward, as she came on his throbbing cock, Kuro flinched, as he felt himself also releasing, due to the girl being young, he pulled out before cumming, as he released on her stomach, Kuro fell beside her, pulling her into his embrace, pulling a blanket on both of them.

"I love you.." she whispered, tracing small circles around his chest, Kuro sighed, "I love you too..." he kissed her forehead.

She was happy she killed those girls, what if one of them was in her position right now? She did not want to imagine that.

____________________________

I wish I got paid for sinning.

vampires . kuroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें