(Wet dreams)Kuro|Lemon|Reader

Bruh this lady wild bruhhh bruhhh my weed bruhhhhhhh
This is a collaboration with my 707 yanderekinks
Let's get rroooioiiiiiiightttt in the newwwssssss.
_______________________

You woke up in the middle of the night since you heard some whining and whimpering. Looking beside you, you saw Kuro having an uneasy sleep. At first you thought he was having a nightmare and felt like hugging him, but that's when you noticed his flushed cheeks, panting and most of all his bulge.

Then you realized what was going on, Kuro was having a wet dream, You were so tempted to wake him up, but at the same time, why not enjoy the show? "Kuroo~" You sang in his ear.. of course, you didn't expect any reaction, but it shocked you when he moaned out loud, "Y-y/n.. please let me cum inside..." Kuro groaned, his cheeks redder than ever, he was panting non stop, sweat dripping from his forehead as his eyebrows were furrowed.

A shiver ran down your spine at his plead. Then, you decided to tease the poor vampire some more by moaning his name in his ear. "A-ah~ Kuro~ hah, fuck~" Putting your hand on his bulge, you started kneading it carefully; you didn't want to wake him up yet. "You're such a pain.." Kuro groaned, still asleep. Even though he didn't realize his surroundings, you could tell how worked-up Kuro was.

You rubbed his bulge a little harder, making him groan out as he arched his back "Kuro~you f-feel so good~" you moaned a little louder, he was very hot at the moment, his breathing was very fast, you decided to slip my hand in his jeans. He moaned quietly as you grabbed his member, rubbing up and down, "K-kuro~ harder, please~" you whispered the last part, making shivers go down his spine.

You decided to squeeze his hardened member and you received in immediate response. "Fuck..You're so t-tight..what a paain.." Kuro leaned his head back, his eyebrows twitching slightly. You smirked to yourself, enjoying the control you had over him. "Cum in me, Kuro~" You gasped in his ear.

He nodded, You couldn't hold it in anymore, you had to wake him up.
"Kuro~it's just a dream~" you whispered in his ear, while rubbing his member faster, squeezing it from time to time. Kuro didn't hear, in fact, his moans and groans became louder, so you pushed your lips onto his, while rubbing him. He moaned in your mouth for the last time, then his eyes widened, he was fully awake.

He was beyond embarrassed. You caught him, quite literally. Kuro opened his eyes, his gaze travelled and stopped at the sight of your cleavage. You could feel his dick twitch, then you used your thumb to massage his tip. "H-how much do you know about my d-dream..?" You smirked devilishly.

You chuckled deeply, he was really caught in your hands. "Enough to know what you were doing~" You smirked, You ran the tip of your finger on his dick, making him huff. "You're very naughty Kuro." You kissed his cheek, removing your hand from his throbbing bulge, you wanted to taste him so bad, but you wanted to keep on teasing.

"How troublesome.." He gasped out and squeezed his eyes shut, he could barely control himself at this point. Meanwhile, you had mercy on the vulnerable Servamp, crawled between his legs and started sucking on the tip of his dick. Kuro carefully rested his hands on your head, running his fingers through your hair.

"A-ahhh.." Kuro moaned, as your tongue ran up and down on a thick vein, he was weak there, so you removed him from your mouth, a bridge of saliva dripping from his member, you decided to suck on the bottom of his shaft, making him groan out. "Wha-t a pain.. you are~" while his fingers were tangled in your hair, as you licked the spot you just sucked on, he was really going at it.

Kuro couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed your hair and slid himself in your mouth; you gasped at his sudden dominance. His member was throbbing and twitching in your mouth. "Ngh..K-Kuro.." You moaned as he started thrusting at a light pace while your saliva coated his shaft.

You thought that dominance was on your side today, but Kuro was so frustrated, that he took it all away. "F-faster..." Kuro gritted his teeth, you did as told and bobbed you head faster, the vibration of your groans sent shivers up the Servamp's spine, you took his dick out of your mouth, making eye contact with him, his member was glistening from the thick coat of saliva. "W-why did you stop?" Kuro groaned, left unsatisfied, "because, there is something you need to do~" you giggled.

Kuro threw an arm over his eyes and groaned in frustration. "You're such a pain, right now.." He could barely stand the hardness of his member; he panted. "What do I need to do?" Kuro's darkened ruby eyes bore right through your soul while a shiver of pleasure crawled down his spine.

He looked at you with frustration boiling in his eyes, "you know, it's not only you that needs pleasure~" I smirked, you opened your legs a little, your booty shorts was tight around your area, it was soaked. Kuro gulped, "You're so troublesome I could die right now." He groaned, he crawled between my legs, spreading them, as he also took of my shorts and underwear with some lazy tugs.

Kuro didn't bother taking off the rest of your clothes. Instead, he lifted up your shirt and bra. "You've got me so frustrated.." Kuro groaned as he slowly buried his member deeply inside you. You arched your back and moaned his name. "K-Kuro!~" Grasping the sheets, you gasped for air as Kuro started thrusting at a pleasant pace.

You cried out in pleasure as his dick was slamming against you, he only managed to nod in response. A few more strong slams were enough for the vampire to cum, he groaned out loud, his sharp nails digging into your thighs he came, nonetheless continued till you came, you moaned out, which turned into a scream towards the end, you pulled at the sheets underneath you as you came on his throbbing dick.

___________________
My weed broo

AnYwHoRE
Writing smut over dm with Laura at noon if fun, you may see a Hyde one on her account
[almost said channel yt fucked me up]

This lady wild broohhh