Quiet..||Kuro

Kuro X shy! Reader

Requested by; ?

______________________

"Ano.. Mahiru?" I tapped on the brunette's shoulder, he turned around, I clenched my jaw, trying to build up my courage.

"Oh, Hey y/n!" The sixteen year old answered happily, "U-um, would you h-help me study for t-tomorrow's test..?" I said quietly, not daring to make eye contact, as I looked down at the books wrapped in my chest.

"Why not? You can come to my house after school, if you want. How does that sound?" He put his hands in his pockets, "O-oh, t-thank you very much..." I blushed.

"Then I'll see you later!" He waved, I nodded, giving him a slight smile. "S-sure thing." You said, and walked away.

{After school}

I knocked on Mahiru's door two times, my small backpack was hanging loosely around my shoulders, as I waited for him to open the door, I jumped for a second when I heard shouting.

"Kuro! Stop being so dirty! My friend is coming here!" It seemed like it was Mahiru,

But... Who's Kuro?

You decided to knock once again, that was when the shouting stopped, seconds later Mahiru appeared at the door, holding a broom.

"Oh, Y/n hi, come in!" He chirped, "Hi, Mahiru." I smiled, as I walked in, and noticed a black cat, Mahiru has a cat?

"That's Kuro, sit down while I grab my books." He said as I nodded, sitting in front of the little cat.

"Hello, so you're Kuro huh?" I smiled at the cat, rubbing his back as it purred, I felt myself relax, but jumped when all of a sudden, "What a pain..." I almost screamed
At the cat, when I fell back, it caused the curtains to close, as I had a grip on them, then,

Poof!~

"W-w-w-what a-are you??" I furrowed your eyebrows at the human looking creature,

"Explaining is such a pain..." His crimson red eyes examined my features,

Her soft hair tied into a loose bun, her body framed her face perfectly, this girl is giving me weird feelings, Sloth thought to himself.

"Ahh, I'm back- god dang it Kuro, again?" Mahiru shook his head in disappointment, I looked at him, confused as ever, giving him the 'what in the world are you two?' Look.

"Meow... She's cute." Kuro said bluntly, as I blushed a Rose-Red color, sweat dropping.

"Kuro. No." Mahiru, gave hi the scolding look, "S-should we start?" I chuckled nervously, as I took off my backpack, unzipping the top, taking out everything we needed.

We studied for around two hours, then Mahiru's stomach growled, so did mine.
We both chuckled, "Should we take a break? I can prepare Ramen for all of us since they're stocked." He smiled, I nodded, "Stocked?"
"I eat a lot." Kuro said from the corner, as he continued on playing his video game, he somehow looked beautiful to me, more likely,

Unique..

"Oh." I mumbled, as I stretched, the Vampire glanced at me for a second, then looked away once I noticed his action, a light dust of pink on his pale cheeks.

"I'll be back." Mahiru left to prepare the food,
I looked at Kuro, he had such a tall and nice figure, I blushed once again, as he glanced over at me, "Come here." Kuro said, not looking at me, instead at the Tv.

I obeyed and crawled to his side, "yes?" I looked at him, He cursed something under his breath, which had me narrow my eyes.
"Do you like cuddling?" He said, pausing his game, giving me a what seems like usual bored look.

"U-uhhhh.." I looked at him dumbfounded, I did like cuddling, but... never mind.

"Do you?" He repeated, "Y-yeah." I blushed from the slight embarrassment, as he raised an eyebrow at me, "How troublesome..." he sighed, he glanced over to the Tv, then to me, as he stood up, reaching out his hand, I grabbed his cold hand, When I stood up, he turned back into his cat form, "cuddle with me." His voice was back to the sly high pitched voice, I picked the little cat up, his tail was unusually long for such a small cat, As I plopped myself on the couch, crossing my legs in a sitting position.

"You're weird Kuro..." I whispered, the little cat jumped off my lap, which made me assume my lap wasn't comfortable enough.

Then he ran to what seemed like Mahiru's room, and grabbed a blanket with his mouth, as he ran back over to me, turning back into his human form, which had my eyes blink for a couple seconds, he plopped himself behind me, taking me in his lap, I blushed at our position, he pulled the blanket over both of us, the situation was somehow very relaxing, as I felt my self relax into his tall body, the male wrapped his arms around me, as I drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile, Mahiru had finished preparing our Ramen, as he came in, he noticed the duo, peacefully napping, which surprised him,

When did Kuro get so comfortable with other humans?

He set their food on the coffee table, letting them sleep,as  he ate his own cup of ramen, watching Tv...

___________________

This was totally not inspired by another author (huehuehuehue)