(My Kuro)Kuro|Yandere|Dominant|Lemon|Reader| pt.1

Warning, this one-shot contains some extreme sexual content, if you are sensitive and will have a nosebleed, don't read.

Requested by; silevein

_______________
_______________

Me and Kuro were out, shopping for some clothes and etc.
We were in the male section, trying to find some new stuff for my Servamp/boyfriend, but Kuro being the stubborn lazy ass, he doesn't want to be here.

"Kuro you know you have to buy new clothes! You have been wearing that blue jacket for centuries!" I exclaimed, but he just lazily scratched his hair with his sharp nails, not paying attention.

"You know that I have to wear this right?" Kuro looked up at me with his glistening red eyes.

"But not all the time! You Don't have to wear it, also, it attracts more people." I looked away, trying to hide my jealousy.

"You know that they mean nothing to me. Girls are troublesome creatures, why would I do such bothersome stuff and flirt when I hardly can stand you." He rolled his eyes.

"Kuro you know I trust you, i just don't trust them." I glared at the girl who was coming towards us, More likely towards Kuro. My Kuro.

"Hey baby, do you need any help with your clothes?nice contacts, where did you get them from?" The girl smirked while resting her elbow on Kuro's shoulder.

Kuro kept ignoring her, which was what I expected, but the girl kept flirting with him, that was when i snapped, i grabbed the girl's hair, dragging her to a changing room, locking the door from inside.

"Are you fucking insane! Let me g-" i slapped her. Ignoring the Vampire's calls from outside.

"Who do you think you are by touching my man, huh?" I smiled deviously, bringing out my pocket knife from my back pocket, opening the knife, I held it against her throat.

"Any last words?" I giggled, "please, let me go." She begged crying for my mercy, I laughed at her priceless face, her makeup all fucked up.

"That's," I paused, slicing her neck open as the blood got all over my white blouse, "a no." I smiled at myself.

Her lifeless body was on the floor, i didn't give a damn, as long as My Kuro was mine.

"Y/n you don't have to do th-"
"You're late. Now baby please get me a shirt from the women section, if you can hurry that'll be nice." I told My Servamp.

I took off my blouse, waiting for Kuro, "Here." He threw me the shirt, i wore it and got out, leaving the blouse with the dead body, we payed for the shirt, and got out of the store.

"Too bad we couldn't buy you a new jacket." I frowned, walking beside him, our arms intertwined,

"You're so troublesome, you just killed someone." Kuro mumbled, not sure if he liked this situation, he got strangely aroused by the thought of Y/n killing the girl.

"It was for you dummy." I giggled innocently.

"Never mind." He sighed, and continued on walking, his hands in his pockets, his elbow connected to his significant others.

"I love you." I kissed Kuro's cheek.

"I love you too." He smiled.

We got home and tried to rest for a bit, i washed the knife, just incase something happened.

Kuro took off his his blue jacket, hanging it on the wall.
His slim yet built body turned me on, looking at him up and down, i licked my lips, slowly getting eager.

"Kuro." I called for him seductively.
"Yeah, what?" He said, uninterested.

"I'm bored. I wanna do something fun." I smirked at Kuro,walking towards him.

"What do you wanna do?" He blushed a light shade of pink.

"You." I smirked and pushed my lips onto his, instantly entering my tongue. He slowly got used to the kiss, taking me in, our tongues fought for dominance, and I won of course.

"Are you sure?" Kuro asked, i nodded, my lips creeping their ways towards his neck, i licked his collar bone, and up to his neck, making him grunt.

"What a pain..." Kuro threw his head back as I sucked on his neck, leaving a mark.

//to be continued//

_______________
_______________

Okay, so Tonight i'll be in a plane for god knows how long, if you have a one-shot request,

For fluff, comment in this section.

For angst, comment in this section.

For lemon, comment in this section.

For other categories, comment here.

If you request the one-shot in another section, I won't accept it.

Btw do you ever want to cheat on someone but then you remember how loyal they are and you back up a little?

Yeah.