(Sleep overs) Kuro|Reader|Lemon

Warning, this one-shot contains penetration, take out yo smol childs.

Requested by; PhoenixDroplet

Okay, before the chapter starts, i should recommend a song,
"The morning (Atlantic Connection Remix)",
it matches the chapter so well, you won't regret listening to it.
_____________
_____________

I'm so excited, Mahiru and Kuro are staying over tonight at my house, yes, they have stayed over before, but every time we do this, i feel excited!

*Rrrrriiiiinnnggggg*

Oh shit they're here, i ran to the door and opened it, revealing Kuro and Mahiru, they had their phones in their hands, typical Sloth duo.

"Hey guys, come in," i took a step back for them to enter, "hey Y/n! Ready for some romance movies?" Mahiru wiggled his eyebrows, smirking like an idiot.

"Fuck yourself." I laughed and held up my middle finger, "Oh, hey Kuro!" I put my hand down, smiling at him.

"Hey." He said sleepily, making slight eye contact with me.

They walked in and sat down on my couch,"drinks?", i suggested, "Water," they said in sync, i nodded my head and went to the kitchen to get their drinks, i pulled three water bottles from the fridge, closed it's door, and went back.

"Here." I tossed them their water bottles as they said their thank you.

"What movie did you get Mahiru?" I asked with curiosity, sitting next to Kuro. "I wanted to get a throwback so," he held up the movie disk, "how about we watch Saw?" He smirked.

"Oookaayy, since Halloween is close, that's a good pick.", i smiled deviously, mahiru returned mine by his smile, "what do you think Kuro?" I asked kuro.

"Nice." He said, turning into his cat form, sitting down in my lap.

"You're warm, y/n, please let me watch the movie from here." Kuro rolled around in lap, making me giggle and blush, i've always had a crush on Kuro, and i was never planning on confessing to this shut in.

"Sure." I ran my hand on his back as he purred, making me smile again.

"Mahiru, put in the disk you dumbass." I giggled. "Jeez, okay." He stood up, did what he was told and came back.

"Good boy," i laughed and hit the play button on the remote.

"Let the thriller begin." I clapped my hands together and smirk, as Kuro ruined the moment by yawning.

"You are such a turd." I rolled my eyes at Kuro's actions, "what a pain you are." He meowed.

//after the movie//

"Guys, let's play a game." Mahiru referenced Jigsaw, "Nope." Kuro and i said in sync, getting into our sleeping bags.

"You two are so lazy-" Mahiru shook his head, "shut up and sleep Mahiru," i groaned at him playfully, i surely loved annoying him.

He sweat dropped, "okay, goodnight guys."  He got in his sleeping bag and closed his eyes.

I was about to say goodnight to Kuro, but noticed him fast asleep. I cooed at his cuteness as his mouth was slightly open, his eyebrows furrowed like usual, me being the slight pervert i am, i took it... sexually.

No! No perverted thoughts...
But... he looks like he is... nope.

I should not focus on this kind of things, especially while the other person isn't aware.

vampires . kuroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें