Temptation|| Kuro

Kuro X Yandere! Reader

Warning! This one-shot contains violence, and the mention of the Stockholm syndrome.

Requested by: ?
_________________

Kuro woke up, in a pitch black room, his tired eyes opened, as his crimson red eyes wandered around, then little sounds of heels gently hitting the floor could be heard, he narrowed his eyes at the tall figure, he was ready to stand up, till he noticed he was tied with chains, vampire resistant chains, he cursed in his mind, as the figure chuckled, which was a tall woman, her clouded E/c eyes, her hips swaying as she walked towards the Ice-blue haired male,
"Glad you woke up~" she smiled at Kuro, who had a visible glare on his face, as the moon from the little window shone on them.

Kuro stayed silent, he could take out his claws, and slaughter the girl in front of him with one simple move, however, he couldn't, even though the chains didn't let him, he didn't want to move.

She's beautiful... the Vampire thought.

"You're mine, Kuro." The female suddenly grabbed Kuro's chin, making him look into her eyes, he was mesmerized by her beauty, yet he was.. anxious.

"Let me go.." Kuro said bluntly, as his glare never left his face, y/n chuckled softly, letting go of his chin, as she placed a peck on his cheek.

"Not yet, my love~ I just claimed you!" She chirped happily, walking over to an old wooden drawer, taking out some.. specific items.

Needles, several blades, an unusual sized knife. She walked over to the vampire, a sly grin was placed on her lips, as she caressed his cheek with the knife, drawing out slight blood, as Kuro flinched.

She casually sat down on the Servamp's lap, Kuro huffed, as she pulled away the knife, throwing it on the floor, while straddling him.

Kuro groaned slightly, feeling himself harden, his supposed lover moaned sweetly, as she bit her lip, "Y-you're so troublesome I could die..." he threw his head back.

A chuckle left her lips in a teasing manner, as she pulled herself back from Kuro's lap.
"You're safe with me, Kuro~" you cooed, caressing his cheek.

She picked up the knife she dropped earlier, examining her lover's blood, "Say, Kuro.. Do you love me?" Her eyes turned dull out of nowhere, the vampire gulped, how was he supposed to answer??

"...I don't know." Kuro's raspy voice made y/n drool every time, she wanted to make him hers here and here, but she sighed.. knowing she had to be patient.

She glared, turning to the drawer, she took out a specific needle, as she turned around, walking back to Kuro, who was glaring at the needle, it had some kind of yellow liquid in it.

She lightly pressed it against Kuro's neck, Kuro flinched as the needle was being pushed in his neck, the liquid traveled through his veins, seconds later, Kuro started feeling numb, "Stop..." was the only thing Kuro was able to mumble, before passing out.

The girl giggled, she took out the needle gently, throwing it somewhere else, as she leaned in to kiss Kuro's jawline, huffing against it, his skin was so smooth she could drool.
His skin was what she wanted to feel, against hers.
And she was going to succeed at it..

________________________

It's been so long I cry,

Also going to open a new request box, get ready~