(Why did you betray me?) Kuro|angst|reader

Warning, this oneshot contains cussing and bad behavior, and cutting, Read at your own risks.

Requested by; PhoenixDroplet

___________
___________

Me and Kuro decided to go to a party since we never went out as a couple, but always as Servamp and Eve.
"Kuro! You ready?" I called for him, doing my makeup, suddenly i felt a presence on my lap, it was Kuro
"I'm ready whenever you are." He rolled his eyes at me and meowed.
"What's wrong with you? If you don't want to come you can stay here." I spoke calmly.
"You're so stupid, Y/n, you know we would die if we stayed apart." He complained.
"Bro, calm your tits-" i tried to say.
He got off of my lap and turned into his normal form, "I don't have tits, now shut up and get in the goddamn car so we can go to that goddamn party." He said coldly and left, somethings definitely up.
I finished my make up and stood up from the stool i was sitting on, i grabbed my heels and went outside, i found him smoking a half cigarette. Typical Kuro, facing his problems by smoking.
"Let's go." I smiled at him, but frowned when he ignored me and got in the drivers seat.
Once we arrived at the party, his eyes widened at the huge amount of people, that's a lot of people for him.
We both got in, and tried to find entertainment for ourselves, my eyes found the dance floor and ran there, since Kuro didn't like crowded areas.

^Kuro's POV^
Damn this place, i don't want to be here tbh.
I wanna get wasted, just when i said that, someone offered me a cup, I gladly took it too.
I quickly poured the drink into my mouth as it stung my throat. I cringed at the fact that it felt so good.
After five or more drinks, i was everything but sober.
I then saw someone dancing on the dance floor, is that Y/n? Oh fuck it.
I casually walked there, almost tripping.
"Hey babe, you've got moves," i told her as i stood close to her.
"Hmm wanna see some?" She got close to me, putting her hand on my pants belt.
"Oh yeah." I smirked as i bit my lip.
"Follow me then, babyboy," she whispered in my ear as she smirked.

*the bedroom thingy*
Y/n's POV
Where is Kuro? Did he left? I didn't drink just so i can take us home.
He better not be wasted. I stopped what i was doing and searched for Kuro, i can sense him from here since i was getting closer to him, something's wrong.
I walked some steps in the house till i reached.. A bedroom?
My eyes started to tear up as i slowly reached for the knob, hearing moans. My Kuro's moans to be exact.
I opened the door and felt my heart break into a million pieces. "... Kuro?" I called with a shaky voice.
Kuro suddenly turned around and his eyes went wide as he saw me, standing there, sobbing quietly.
"Y-y/n? Listen it's not-"
"Sorry i bothered you guys." I smiled a fake one and closed the door calmly.
I started to walk slowly down the stairs, to the door, then to my car, then to my home. The whole way there, I didn't say a word.
But when i opened the door, i started crying like crazy, i ran straight to the bathroom, opening a small cabinet. My hands shaking, i grabbed a blade.
I reached my wrist with it, slowly making a cut.
God I missed doing this.
Then all of a sudden the door slammed open.
Kuro.
"Baby, please listen i was dru-"
"SHOVE YOUR EXCUSES UP YOUR ASS AND LEAVE!!" I yelled very loudly while crying.
"But-"
"Kuro, be a good boy and leave my... House! Please, i can't stand seeing you with the smell of another woman! Please!" I cried to him.
"But our contract-"
"If..if you love me, please leave." I said looking down, my (h/l) (h/c) hair covering my face.
"I love you, y/n, i really do..." His eyes teared up as he slowly left the house.
When i closed the door behind him, i leaned against the door and mumbled,
"Now i can die peacefully." I smiled at myself.
I went insane that night.

___________
___________

Heyo, hope you enjoyed this, well i didn't sleep bc i wrote this in a bus, i didnt sleep for 72 hours, hiked 10kms just so i could test myself.
Im not ok.