Help ||Kuro

Depressed! Kuro X Reader

Warning, this one shot contains depression and such.

Requested by; @SlothSleepyAsh

_________________

Kuro never wanted to live longer, if only he could, he would end his life this second.. But he knew it was impossible...

Even though he had killed his sensei, the black lion lived on with regret, guilt, and pain.
The only person he could hold onto was his Eve, who was also his partner in life, he could run to her every time he needed something, she was a hero, a life saver to him...

Currently, Kuro was sitting on the ground at their shared apartment, sobbing quietly, as he hid his head in his hands, yanking at his hair.

Meanwhile, you were out, buying Kuro the expensive ramen he wanted for months, his birthday was a month away, so why not make him happy? You thought.

When she entered their home, her eyes widened as she saw Kuro crying on the ground, little hisses of pain could be heard.
"Kuro, what's wrong?!" You exclaimed as you dashed to his side, dropping your bags,
You hugged him tightly as he was sobbing,
"Kuro.. what is going on?" You decided to ask him a little more calmly, he shook his head, meaning he won't answer.

You knew about Kuro's past, his sins, his regrets, but you never thought the vampire could be in such situation.
"Please.." Kuro whispered, "huh?" You looked at him concern, "Somebody tell me I wasn't wrong!" He bursted out of nowhere, his beautiful Ice-blue hair waved as he leaned his head up, looking at me.
You thought about it for a second, aahh, he still regrets his big decision.

"Kuro..." you brought his attention to you, "You were wrong. And I accept you with that, with your sins, and past. We have to go through this together, so get up! We can't waste time!" You smacked his head slightly, he looked at you with a dumbfounded expression, as you showed your hand to Kuro, he looked at it for a second, then grabbed your hand, you smiled at him, as you kissed his knuckles lightly.

"We are partners. We will do this together." You reminded Kuro, as a motivation.

(My syndrome may be down, but my hopes are up.)

"Thank you.. for telling me I'm.. wrong." Kuro mumbled, standing up, pulling me up with him, as his taller body hugged me tightly,
"I love you, Kuro." I mumbled through his chest, "I love you too." He whispered.

She was his hero, he was her everything...

____________________

This was half inspired by someone special
yanderekinks ✔️ w h o o p s

This was half inspired by someone specialyanderekinks ✔️ w h o o p s

I am this fucktard, I took this at 8am, execute me.