Twinning||Kuro

Kuro X Neko! Servamp! Reader

Requested by;

_____________________

"So.. you're like me now?" Kuro blinked, looking at his girlfriend as a strange creature,
Even though she was always strange, we're talking about Servamp of Lies, she didn't have a certain animal form, she could turn into whatever she wanted, so she was able to trick every enemy/person.

Currently, Y/n had discovered a different side of her. Neko. She couldn't turn herself back into her previous form, she was now patting her own cat ears, which were pure black,
Kuro also discovered a new side of himself,
Which was a cat lover.

"I guess." She huffed, "What a pain..." Kuro sighed loudly, his cheeks were dusted by a light shade of pink, as he touched her tail,
Y/n had a quiet moan escape her mouth,
She quickly clasped a hand over her mouth,
"I like your moans, but this isn't the time..." Kuro said bluntly, his blush had darkened,
"It's the goddamn cat nerves, I guess I'm sensitive there." She smacked her own forehead, shaking her head.

"Pretty.. sensitive." He dared to touch her tail again, which before she could smack his hand off, his hand brushed over her tail, as another moan escaped her mouth, "Kuro. Stop." She glared, the Servamp blinked.

"I wonder if you'll stay like this forever..." the lazy vampire yawned, as he scooted closer to her, hugging her from the side, "hmph." She huffed, as she rested her head on her boyfriend's shoulder.

She purred as her ears brushed over Kuro's Jawline, "Can you meow too?" Kuro dared,
Since he was supposed to be the main cat here, "I don-meow~" she accidentally meowed, as Kuro started to heat up, "c-cute.."
He mumbled, as he stroked her head, the teen purred loudly, the vibration of her purrs echoed, as Kuro felt like he was going to explode.

"Hey, let's scare Mahiru." Y/n grinned, facing Kuro, the Vampire raised an eyebrow, "How?"
He asked, itching his head, "we'll both run up to him as cats, then turn into our human forms, I wonder what he'll look like once he sees my tail and ears~" she giggled, Kuro blinked a couple times, before nodding, two poof sounds could be heard, as they turned into their black cat forms, it was easy for Y/n to turn into a black cat, since she had this specialty.

"Mahiru!" Both called for the vampire's Eve,
He peeked his head in from the kitchen, being the housewife he is, "Hm?" He answered,
They both ran up to him, as they stood in front of his feet, looking up at him, all of a sudden, the couple turned into humans, Mahiru got startled a bit, but when he looked at Y/n, he jumped back, screaming a high pitched one, they both started snorting, as little laughs escaped the loving couples' lips.

"Y/n, did you forget to turn fully?" He questioned, a weirded out look on his face,
As he looked at the crimson red eyed couple, they both blinked, "I woke up and Kuro noticed, that I'm a half cat meow~" She grinned, Kuro looked at her and nodded, approving her words.

(I am Donald Trump and I approve of this message.)

"Don't pull your lies on me again." He glared,
Pointing a finger at her, in an attempt to scold her, She chuckled, "I'm not lying, and apparently I'm pretty sensitive from my tail." She mumbled, blushing a bit, Mahiru almost choked on air, as Kuro casually blinked.

They both looked at each other, before shrugging, "too troublesome." They both said in unison as they walked away, She turned into a little white snake, as Kuro turned into his cat form.

(I love snakes judge me.)

They cuddled on Kuro's cat bed, and fell asleep there...

x bonus ending x

"Look they're gone!" She chirped, as she touched her head, "they actually are.." Kuro blinked, examining her butt, to see if she had her tail there, "Oh well, now that I don't have my tail, how about you make me moan?" She smirked, making creepy gestures jokingly,

"Too bothersome, It's daytime now." He yawned, and poof, turned into his cat form, his tail wiggled slightly as he made his way to the warm couch, falling asleep in a second,
His girlfriend sweatdropped, cursing at her failed attempt of wooing her boyfriend.

She turned into a little white bird, going out from the little window, as she went for a little adventure in the town...

_________________

At job interview;
"What are your specialties?"

At job interview;"What are your specialties?"