(Addictions)Kuro|Depressed|Reader

Trying out this you/your Pov, if you don't like it, just tell me at the end of the one-shot

Requested by; Invaderluna262

_____________
_____________

You had an addiction, it was considered a common one in this society, self harming, you started a month ago, when you started thinking you weren't enough for Kuro, how could an Eve be so useless?

There you were, in front of the bathroom sink, drawing lines of blood with the small little blade you had, first you started with your arms and wrists, then towards your stomach, lifting up the (f/c) hoodie, using the blade on you stomach, it hurt, but it felt good at the same time,

It was an addiction...

And Kuro didn't know about this, so you planned to hide your scars from him till... well. You die.

Kuro had planned on doing something nice for you, it was surprising, since Sleepy Ash never had the energy to do such troublesome things, but,

You were worth it.

You had finished washing the blood off your body, you put on some sweatpants and the same hoodie you wore before.

That was when a knock brought you out of your thoughts, you walked towards the door, "Kuro?" You called in a quite voice, "it's me." Kuro answered.

You opened the door for him, smiling at him, a weak one formed on your face, "hey, are you okay?" Kuro walked in, taking off his blue long jacket, hanging it on the wall, he furrowed his eyebrows at you, "y/n, what were you doing before I came here?" He gripped your arm, you winced at the sudden contact, as your cuts burned, "what's wrong? Are you hurt?" Kuro asked worriedly, wanting to roll your sleeve up, "no! I-i'm all good!" You smiled a fake one at Kuro,"Stop lying to me." He rolled your sleeve up slowly, careful not to hurt you.

"Y-y/n..." Kuro looked at your arm in fear, cuts of all lengths, going in different directions, some new, some from weeks ago.

"Kuro it's n-nothing." You smiled, a tear fell down your left eye, how embarrassing, "Why are you doing this to yourself?!" Kuro yelled all of a sudden, his voice booming in my apartment, making me jump, "I feel useless that's why!" You yelled, crying, you fell down on your knees, covering your face with your hands, balling your eyes out.

"What? You're not useless." Kuro kneeled down to your level, holding your hand, pulling it away from your face, he kissed it, smiling at you, you felt like you were in space.

"You're the best person i've ever met, I love you.. please, don't do this to yourself, i won't be able to forgive myself, if something ever... never mind," Kuro sighed, still holding your hands, kissing them once in a while, your tears had dried, "You're too good for me Kuro," you chuckled, your eyes welling up again, caressing Kuro's cheek.

"Don't ever say nonsense things like that, I'm the one who doesn't deserve you, and yet you accepted me." Kuro started to tear up, "oh gosh Kuro i'm sorry.." you sighed, wiping away the tears that had formed around his lazy eyelids.

"Y/n, please promise me, that you will stop harming yourself..." Kuro begged, you saw the hurt yet worried expression in his red glowing eyes,

"Kuro, i can't~"

"Please. I'm begging you, I don't want to lose you... I love you.." Kuro sobbed, "I-i'll try," you said, hesitantly, "I.. Love you too Kuro, my dear beloved.." You smiled, resting your foreheads against each other, "Thank you, for being my Eve." Kuro smiled, "Thank you, for being my Servamp, and my lover..." I smiled back...

________________
________________

If any of you guys, deal with self harming or depression, feel free to message me, i will gladly help, and to all of tou who think i'm "making fun" of self harming, no i'm not.

It's something serious, and sometimes once you start, it drives you down the hill.

Please don't do that kind if a mistake, and continue on your life...

vampires . kuroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें