The airport

here you go

ENJOY:)

****************************************************************************************************

Cyra-

"Okay we need to head to bed." Casey said holding  her knees out of breath. we had just had a major panick attack. We were leaving tomorrow morning at 9 to head to the airport, then we could chill in New York till the 13th. 

Me and celeste ageed with Casey, then they left to go to their rooms

[A/N: The girls moved in with me, when they boys did]

I changed my pants out for short shorts and throw on a cut shirt, then hopped into bed, squishing my stuff fish drifting off to sleep thinking about seeing Roc again....

*************************************************************************************************************

[THE NEXT MORNING]

Celeste-

I woke up to Hook it up playing from my alarmclock on my bedside table. 5 o'clock. I reached over and turned it off then threw they blanket off my body. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, then went to my walk in closet and got dressed in black yoga pants that said 'Love' on the butt in green, and green chopped shirt with a white heart. 

I walked back into my bathroom and put my hair into a french brain in a bun then put on a little makeup. "Per-fect" I said winking at myself in the mirror. 

I walked to my desk and grabbed the bullhorn that was sitting on it, then walked out to the hall, opening to the doors to Casey and Cyra's room. I pressed the button on the horn holding it out so the sound was going into the girls rooms.

I heard two groans ecasp the girls rooms. About a minture later Casey and Cyra came into view rubbing their eyes then giving me glares. "Come one smile, we get to see the boys again!" I smiled at them. 

That got them to smile!!! "Ok well lets go get dressed Casey, then we got to pack..." Cyra said before turning to her room. Casey went to hers and i headed to mine.

I walked into my closet and looked around. "This is gonna take a while..." I said then started throwing random stuff in my suitcases.

*********************************************************************************************

Casey-

I headed to my bathroom to take a shower. When i got out i wrapped a towel around my body then one around my hair and walked out to my closet. I was looking around what to wear when Cyra popped out with a towel around her. "Lets match Celly." I nodded as she disappeared again.

I found my black yoga pants that had 'Love' on my butt in purple, andn my purple chopped shirt wiht a white heart on it. I headed back to the bathroom removing the towel on the way. I walked in and stood infront of the mirror and grabbed my brush running it threw my hair.  

For some reason the song 'Mirror' popped in my head, and next thing i knew i was singing it using my brush as a mircophone. 'Mirror on the wall..here we are agina..through my rise and fall...you'll be my only friend..."

"SHUT UP!!!" I heard Cyra yell from her bathroom. She is so not the morning person...

I plugged in the blow dryer and started with my hair. After it was dry i straighten it and put it in my beast pigtails. I put on my make up, then studied myself in the mirror. "AWESOMENESS!" I said then pulled out my iPhone and too a pic. 

'Ugh now i have to pack.." I groaned to my self heading to my closet. I oulled out my skyblue suitcase and started filling it with things that i would most definally need.

*******************************************************************************************************

Cyra-

After telling Casey to match with Celly i headed back to my room grabbed my black yoga pants with 'Love' in Blue and my blue chopped shirt with the white heart on it and put it on. I then went to my bathroom and brushed my curls a couple times then parted it. I put on my makeup then took a pic. "SPICY!!" I said hitting my butt.  

I walked over to my closet pulling my purple suitcase and started putting everything in there.

****************************************************************************************

After an hour and half, i had alll my bags packed except my plane bag. i took about 3 trips downstairs to get all my bags by the front door. When i put my last bag down i herd the girls in the kitchen talking so i headed in there. 'HELLLERRR!" i said getting their attention.

"it is to ealry." I said sitting in the stool by Celeste.  "So are we just gona eat at the airport?" Celeste asked looking at the fidge. "i guess. do they have a breakfest place/" I asked pulling her attention away from the fidge. I shrugged my shoulders then got up. "We need to be heading out soon." i pointed to teh clock on the stove. 

6:45....

We had to be on the plane before 9:30, cause it takes off at 10:15. The girls got up and followed me back up strairs. "I still have to pack my bag for the plane, what about you guys." 

'Same." they both said, when laughed. "TWIN CONNECTION!!" we all yelled then separated to our room.

I grabbed my purple duffel bag, and started putting my blue and white beats,my laptop, 2 art books, and some pencils, and color pencils. I grabbed my stuff fish and my pig pillow pet then walked to the door opening it. I looked back at it one more tile then shut the lights off closing the door. 

When i turned away from the door i saw the girls still by their doors doing the same i was. I waited ofr them to get finished till i said "ready?"

"lets do this." Casey said turning to look at me and Celly. Me nodded our heads then headed down stairs. we got our bags in the van then Steve drove us to the airport.

******************************

" I am so bored." casey said slouching down in her chair. We were in the waiting area by our gate waiting for the lady to come one the intercome and tell us we could board the plane. We had been sitting here for about 5 minutes after we ate at the Mcdonals they had. I was just starring at my pants while Celeste was eating a bag of prezels. 

Her and food....SMH

I was focusing on my pants, there was a string i was trying to get off. My hand slipped from the string and hit a lump. "OMG GUYS I HAVE A NUT!!!" I yelled. Casey gave me a -really Cyra really- look while Celeste laughed still eating. I looked back to the lump and pulled at the top of my pants to flaten it out.

when i looked back up i saw a old lady standing infront of my glaring. Wait!!! Thats they lady from the mall that wa hitting Ray when he was mkaing out with Cas. Oh shit...

"There Are Chlidren Here, WHAT YOUR MOUTH!!!" she yelled at me hitting me upside the head.

This lady did NOT just hit me... I stood up and started walking closer to her, when Casey and Celeste pulled me back. "Cyra stop it!" Casey yelled pulling me back.

"That told hag just hit me, I don-" I started then got cut off by the voice "The Flight To New York Is Now Boarding." Then it was gone. Celeste threw her bag away then said "Ok well lets go before Cyra gets us kicked out."

"Yeah then we wont get to see the boys." Casey stated while grabbing her bag from her chair. I grabbed mine still glaring at the old lady who went back to her seat. i walked by her andshe  whispered "Till Next Time.."

Ok CREEPY.....

***********************************

When we all got to our seats in first class I pulled out my art book, Casey put her purple beats on and Celeste pulled out a bag of Animal Crackers....Fatty.

5 mintues later the plane took off into the air. I went to the big window on the other side of our sectionwith Casey adn Celeste with our hands pressed up against the glass watching as Flordia became a blure......

*************************************************************************************************************