Chickens!!

here you go peoplezzz

ENJOY:)

**********************************************************************************************

Prodigy-

after the girls had a little melt down over the fact that we had called Keisha and had her call the girls and set up a audition for a new girls group, we decided to go to this private beach area, the girls know about. 

New York had a lot of things that me and the boys never even thought would be here, but they were.

"LEGOOO" Cas yelled running out the door with the girls. "you sure can pick the Ray." i said grabbing my phone from the couch and walked to teh door. 

"HEY, at least i can get a girl." what is he talking about. "Boy please, i can get any girl i want, so watch yo self." i said getting in his face. 

"OK guys come on, the girls are waiting." princeton said trying to be the peace maker like always. "Man whatever." I said walking out, and to the car.

We all got in the car, and Cyra's driver Steve(random) drove us to the place the girls were talking about. 

When we got there the girls all hopped righ tout of the car, while me and the boys stayed still. We were looking at what looked like a tunnel people would have fights and sell crack in. The girls had to be messing with us cause there is no wy i was getting out.

"Come one pussies!" Cyra yelled tapping on the window. I looked over to the guys then to Cyra....If she was brave enough to get out and walk in the tunnel, then what am i fearing. Me and the boys got out the car, but stayed close enough that if something went wrong we could get in the car within 2.5 seconds.

"You guys are sissies. We come here every day and you dont see us flipping out like 5 year olds.' Celeste said pulling Prince over to her.

Casey grabbed ray and Cyra grabbed me and Roc.

"Come one. I promise nothing is gonna happen" Cyra said pulling us to the enterance of the tunnel.

"Are you sure this is safe/" Ray asked trying to pull away from Cas and head to the van. "IT FINE!!" Casey yelled at him. 

grumpy..i say.

I gave up fighting and let Cyra pull me into the tunnel, scared out of my mind...

Gosh i sound like a whinny.

*******************************************************************************************

Roc-

This is the last time i go some where ive never been to beofre with Cyra. 

She was pulling me and Prodigy into the tunnel with the other girls right behind her. I gave her a hand a tight squeeze as we were surrounded by darkness.

As we walked farther into the tunnel, i saw little lightes on the wall, they looked like christmas lights.... as i looked farther i saw a light that keep getting bigger with every step i took. when we got to the end of the tunnel we were welcomed by warm sand covering the ground. When you looked around all you saw were trees blocking off everything on the outside of the camp looking area. I front of us was a path that was covered by four big leaves and on the other side was the ocean.  When i looked to the right i saw a little hut looking thing that was colored blue and had Cyras name in black, on the left was a purple on that had Casey and in front was a green one that said Celestes name. the area had everything a kid would want in a club house...and when i say everything i mean everything.

"What is this place?" Prodigy asked looking around taking this wonderful sight in. " Welcome to CCC Island (IDK LOL) we found this place one day when we all were going through something big, me and my first heartbreak Casey and family problems and Celeste and her spoiled little sisters."Cyra said walking over to the logs around the fire. 

I went and sat by her, grabbing her hands pulling her close. "This was the one place we all could go to get away, from our problems. We hardly ever come together though... We all use to come here so often we had our little huts for our long nights here...Our secret." 

I hadn;t noticed that Prodigy came and sat by Cyra, while the other couples went off to different areas talking. I turned Cyra to look in my eyes. "Your secret is safe with me(CORNY:3)" I said then pulled her into a kiss full of passion.

When we were kissing everything on the outside disappeared. only me and Cyra mattered. And thats how i wanted it to be. Nothing was gonna hurt my babygirl. I'll make sure of that. She was mine and it was gonna stay that way.

************************************************************************************************

Cyra-

When ever i kiss Roc its like everything going on in my life went away. I didnt have to worry about my mom and her selling drugs for money secretly. Not knowing my dad, then having him walk in after all 15 years of my life. My ex boyfriend that always ruins things for me like when i try to have a relationship with someone he comes and makes it hell. When im with Roc all those things go away and its me and him together.....

**********************************************************************************************************

Casey-

AWWW look at Cyra and Roc they is so cute...i wish i could have that kind of love....

LOVE SUCKS!!!

"Cas COME HERE!!!" This boy..."WHAT RAY!!!"

"I got to tell you something, come closer...closer...closer" He said until i was so close i could feel him breathing on my top lip. "Now what?" I asked waiting for what i knew was coming...

'This" He sasid righ tbefore planted his lips on mine, grabbing me close pulling me onto his chest. My hands were placed on his chest holding myself there as the feeling of his lips on mine took over my body

***************************************************************************************

Ray-

OH YEAH BOY!!!!!!!!!

SHES MINE;)

**************************************************************************

Prince-

I was sitting on the bing bag chairs with Celeste just looking at the stars (its night by this time). "Beautiful..." I heard Celeste whisper. "You sure are..." I said now starring at Celeste. 

She turned her head to look at me in my eyes. Hers were shocked...'why?" she asked.

'why what?" i asked confused taking her handin mine. "Why are you being nice to me? No guy ever is..."

"Well im not like those other guys." I said then pulled her into passionate kiss. 

*************************************************************************************

Celeste-

OMFG IM KISSING PRINCETON FROM MINDLESS BEHAVIOR.....

UNDER THE STARS!!!!

EPPPPPPPPP:)

***********************************************************************************************

Ok thats it fr tonight so YEAH:)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED