I like fried chicken;)

[APRIL 11]

IN CYRA'S ROOM

Cyra-

I slowly opened my eyes as the sun came into the room. I turned away from the window as the light hit my face. Roc was still sleeping, when i looked at him. I laid my head on his chest listenng to his heart beat. I pulled my wrist up and unwrapped it from the bandage. I sat up looking at it from all sides.

I wasn't surprised when i saw the bruise that was just on the side had spread around my whole wrist. The bruise wasn't just blue and purple. There were spots that were yellow looking and some spots were red. 

The pain also got worse. The tingling feeling had spread to my whole forearm. It hurt like hell just holding it lightly in my hands.

As i looked at my wrist more i felt the bed shift beside me. "baby you ok?" Roc said rubbing my upper back. "yea...im fine." i said getting up from the bed walking to the bathroom. "No your not!" He said following me. "Cyra!..Baby look at me." He said when i ignored him. I slowly turned to face him, to see him looking at me with anger in his eyes. 

he walked up to me, grabbing my face turning it to the mirror. i looked at me not noticing anything. "What?" i said as he pulled his hands back. "Look Cyra! At your cheek.." He said backing up. I turned my face so i could see my right cheek.

As soon as my eyes set on the cheek, i saw it....

A big bruise that was taking up my whole cheek. I reached up to rub my fingers over it. 'Shit.." I hissed as a pain shot through my face. I saw Roc in the mirror walk up to me, pulling my short up to the top of the bandage.

He unwrapped it puttign it on the sink counter. From teh front the bruise didn't look to hot. He ran his fingers over the bruise on my back. i pulled away rolling my shirt back down facing him. I looked into his eyes. They were both sad and angry. 

I rubbed my fingers over his cheek, then pulling him down to my lips. He grabbed me from under my arms pulling me up sitting me on the counter. he pushed my legs apart getting between them. I wrapped my good arm around his neck pulling him closer. 

I pulled away looing into his big brown eyes. 'I Love you.." I said giving him one more kiss then hopped off the sink. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room.

**************************

"DANG!! Yo face is messed up." Prince said laughign at me when me and Roc walked into the living room. "Way to make me feel better." I said poppin him in teh back of the head. I plooped down on the ground in front of the tv laying down. Roc cam and sat by me lifting up my shirt giving my bruise a kiss. 

'Roc you should have killed Diggy last night." Prodigy said from the couch by Maya. The boys all yelled out 'yeahs' and all that stuff, while me and the girls just laughed shaking our heads. 

I sat up climbing into Rocs lap. I buried my face into his neck. He kissed the top of my head making me smile. "I love you!" He whispered into my ear. I pulled back giving him a kiss. he kissed back pulling my face closer. It started getting heated till Prodigy reached over hitting Roc in the head. 

"Ok thats enough you two!" Prod said pushing Roc. I laughed at them. I got up from Rocs lap and went to teh kitchen area. 

"I don't know what it is but I Love you, I love You, I love you , I love you. I don't- Helllerrr." I said answering my phone. "hey its Kiesha. I need you, the girls, and mb to come to the recording studio in a hour. " She said.

"Ok what are we doing?" I asked sitting down. I looked up and saw everyone by the door fame for the kitchen. 'you and the girls need to record some songs, for teh tour. an the boys are gonna help." She said. "Ok, well ill tell them, then well be there soon." i told her.

'ok see you all soon.Bye" She said then hanging up. I locked my phone then looked to everyone, who had questionable look. "That was Kiesha. We all have to be at the studio in a hour, so lets get going. " I said getting up. 

We all left for our rooms to get ready. I put on some white short shorts, a UK Basketball jersey, blue and white air jordans, and a UK snap back. I did my hair leavin git down and my make up. I walked to the main room to see the girls already there. 

I looked at their outfits to see them all in the same thing. "TWIN POWERS!!" We all yelled then laughed after. We talked about the latest relationship news till the boys showed up. When they walked in, me and the girls got up and grabbed our stuff. "TWIN SWAG!!" MB yelled taking in our outfits. 

me and the girls laughed then walked out the room with the boys behind us. We got to Prodigys car, got in then he drove off to the studio.

******************************************

Roc-

When we got to the studio the girls got out and ran in, leavin gus laughing after them. 

SMH....Girls.

we followed them in the building to find them already talking to Keisha and the girls new manager. Kiesha and Ashley(GM) took us to a back room with a recording booth in it. Ashley handed th egirl each a folder that had their names on it, and the band name, 'SWAGGITIFIC!!'

The girls looked in their folders with their mouths hanging open. 'Ok girls, for now we are gonna record covers for the mixtap. Till you guys get more popular this is what you'll be singing." Ashley said pointing to the folders. "On the tour these are the songs you'll be singing. IF its ok with the boys you girls may be doing a few songs of theirs with them." She said looking towards us.

The girls bodded thier hands, still looking in the folders. I walked over to Cyra looking over her shoulder to the list of songs.

-best love song

-Californis King Bed

-What makes you beautiful

-Domino

-SkyScraper

-Fly

-I Like It Like that

-It will rain

-Someone like You

-Just a kiss

-need you now

-Make me proud

-superbass

From the look of it the girls had lots of good songs. There were about 50 of them. The girls were screaming jumping around.  I guess they like the shows. "Ok OK Girls! SInce there are around 50 songs, each show you'll swich up the songs. I'll probably let you pick 6 songs for each show." Ashley said to the girls.

The girls nodded to her, smiling. "Ok lets get going on this." Kiesha said sitting down infront of all the buttons. The girls went in the booth while me and the boys sat on the tables in the back. I waved at Cyra when i saw her lookign at me. She blew me and kiss then went back to talking with the girrls.

After talking Cyra came out telling the managers they wanted to sing What Makes you beautiful first. I smiled at Cyra as the music started.

As they sang, i realized that they seemed happy, pure, and relazed. I watched Cyra as she let loose. She looked like she forgot all about yesterday. Which made me smile.

This made my baby happy, so it makes me happy!!

*********************************************************************************************

Ok thats it for tongiht. I'm so sore from track so im probably gonna get me some muscle rub and lay down.

SO NIGHT!!!:)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED