AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok heres a new one. i dont know if im gonna write again, but yea.

OMFG MBs new song Valentine's Girl is beast mode!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT:)

*P.S. im gonna skip a month in the story starting with this one, just saying.*

So lets get started.

ENJOY!!!!

********************************************************************************************

{A MONTH LATER}

Its been a month since I found out I had a twin which was Prodigy from Mindless Behavior, since i started dating Roc Royal..the boy of my dreams.

In the past months time the girls started dating the boys too. Prodigy still looking for the one smh. I found out about this little game with girls. I just hope he stops soon....

Anyway all of us have became really close. Celeste came out and told everyone about her boyfriend problems, Casey and her family abuse, and me i told the boys about everything from my big heart break that put me in depression for weeks to my mom and her drug...problems.

Some of the things we said were new to us girls to. Like i didnt know about Celeste getting preggo but the baby got killed by Austin before anyone but them knew. and with Casey i didn;t know her dad was raping her almost everyday for no reason...and her moms side relationships that brought more pain on Cas.

With me finally told the girls how my past boyfriend beat me and made me sell drugs and steal for him and his friends...the girls only thought that he cheated...many times. I guess me and the girls dont know eachother enough. but that will change cause we are sisters for life!

One thing that suprised me was the fact that the boys never guided us. They sat there and listened.

I was now basically twins with Ray. We shared our art talents. My art room is now shared with his, and im ok with that. Celeste became really close to Prodigy, they share there love of food..i learned to NEVER mess with them and there food. I almost lost a hand by them two.

Casey and Roc became so close i thought they liked eachother at first. But turned out they were just planning a big date for me and roc, then from there they were attached at the hip. Spending a month with Prodigy also showed me how awesome but annoying to have a twin. Everywhere i go there Prod is..like i can't even take a piss with out him there......

Us couples are...you know....a little two close

************************************************************************************************

{IN CYRAS ROOM}

Roc-

it was almost 12 in the morning and me and Cyra were just laying in her bed looking into eachothers eyes like always. Tomorrow was our one month annivesity, and i had a big date planned out for us too. I was making Cyra stay up this early so I could tell her happy annivesity as soon as it turned 12. i was rubbing her cheek, waiting for time to go by.

"You know when you do that, it just makes me sleeper..." I heard Cyra mumble as her eyes started slowly closing.

I uplocked my iphone; 11;53...."Only 7 more minutes left babygirl, then you can sleep." I said sitting up pulling her up with me. "why am i up anyway baby!" Cyra said whining. it was so cute...her whinning voice.

I grabbed her cheeks pulling her in to me. My eyes slipped close as her lips found there way on mine. i moved my hands to her butt lifting her up, putting her in my lap. her hands around my neck pulling me closer. 

She was up now.

I started depening to the kiss more, putting my hands up her shirt rubbing her back. She moaned in my mouth, her hands now on the him of my shirt she started lifting it up over my head. 

I love this girl............

**************************************************************************************

Cyra-

ahh this boy and his abs. I was rubbing my hand over his abs, i felt his 'buddy' grow...that was so weird lol..... his hands were at the bottom of my shirt lifting it up.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Shit.." he whispered, reaching for his phone, to shut the alarm off with me still on his lap. he was trying to caught this breath just like i was. I couldn't help but laugh. He looked so cute when he was annoyed.

He turned back to me still looking annoyed, but when i smiled at him this frown turned upside down(CORNY)

"Happy Anniversity Baby!" He said pulling me into another kiss.

I LOVE THIS BOY!!!!!!

**********************************************************************************************

;) yall probably thought they were gonna do it...

LOL well you were WRONG!!!!!

But it was still cute!

Im gonna do another one tonight so 

TILL NEXT TIME!