I dont know what to believe anymore...

second one for tonight:)

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

*******************************************************************************************

Cyra-

We got to the Streamline Records main office, and when to Walters office. When we got there Walter and Kiesha weren't there. We went in and sat down at the long table. I was in Prodigys lap playing with his baby curls. Casey was by Ray on the other side, Roc was with them. Celly and Princeton were by me and Prodigy,Princeton was playing with Celestes fingers, while she had her head in his neck. Once in a while i would see her kiss it softly causing Princeton to laugh. ray was trying to braid Caseys hair, but wasnt getting anywhere due to her problem of people touching her hair. Roc was over there looking lonely, he was messing with his phone, sometimes looking up at me and smiling. Prodigy was being Prodigy poking me on the nose, then when i slapped him, he did it again.....

We waiting for about 5 mintues before Walter and Keisha walked in. They sat down and looked at all us. "You guys seem really close..." Walter said taking in the scene of us. We all nodded our head laughing at eachother, then turned our attention to him again.

"So what did you guys have to tell the boys?" I asked turned to face the managers. They looked at the boys, then us girls, then to the boys. 'Well.. they boys have gotten the opportunity to go on another tour. With Diggy and Jacob Latimore, and The OMG Girlz" He said looking at us. 

"Thats beast!" Celeste said giving Princeton a kiss on the cheek. "yeah it is. So when do we leave?" Casey asked Walter. The boys all looked down after Cas asked that. What...

"um..girls. I'm sorry but you guys aren't gonna be able to go with us...." Say what now!!!

I stood up along with the girls, our faces were shocked. "What do you mean we can't go!!" I yelled over to him. The boys tried to grab us to pull us back down, but we just moved to the end of the table. 'Well, we just arent gonna have to the time to have 3 extra people come, and the boys need to stay focused on this tour" Keisha said, "and having you guys will distrace the boys...and this tour decides if the boys get to have their world tour."

I turned to the boys, them starring at us with sadness in their eyes. "You guys knew about this...didn't you?" I asked him feeling tears come to my eyes. They knew all along that soon they were gonna leave us again....right when we started getting really close.  

They all looked back down nodding their heads. "I think it would be best if you guys decided to give your relationships a break...until the tour is over." Walter said getting up frorm his seat. "They do have girlfriends already to so...this is for the best" Him and Kiesha left the room, leaving us to face the boys......

HOLD IT UP, the boys had gf already...and it the OMG girlz...

I looked to Roc, tears coming out of my eyes. He was watching us, all the boys were. "Why didn't you just tell me..." I asked backing up to the door with the girls. The boys all got up and started walking to us. Casey opened the door and slammed it shut when me and Celeste were out of the room. We took off running to the staris not even bothering with the elevator, and out the building crying.

"Why did they do that to us?" Celeste asked as we started walking down the road. "idk...and they have girlfriends... Thats what hurts the most." I said turning down a road that was familier.

We were heading to the best hide out.... i knew the boys were probably looking for us, and i din't want them to find us. The boys are so stupid, i doubt they even remember where the place is. As we got closer i grabbed the girls hands and keep walking. Celeste keep getting calls from Princeotn but she ignored them.

I couldn't stop thinking about how Roc lied to me. he probably didn't even love me....

I guess thats what i get for falling for a famous guy.....

**************************************************************************************************

Roc-

After the girls walked out, me and the boys were frozen starring at the door hoping the girls would walk back in...but they didn't.

Why did Walter lie and say we were dating the OMG girlz, ok sure we use to all talk but they was way before we met the girls..Cyra looked so hurt when she heard Walter say that....It hurt to see her cry.

"Guys....were sorry.." I heard Kieshe say from behind us. We turned to face her. "you two just had us lose the best things that ever happened to us...." ray said as he voice cracked. He started backing up to the door, opened it and ran out. me and the boys followed him out of hte building and down the road. 

"where do you think they are?" Princeton asked pulling out his phone, and Calling Celeste..

Where could they be....."I got it. the one place they go to get away. The hiding place." I said turning around heading in the right direction The boys followed me..no one was talking they were probably thinking about how to explain to the girls the truth. I was thinking about how hurt Cyra looked...It broke my heart seeing her eyes getting full of tears.

SHe probaly thinks that im really sating one of the OMG girlz.. when i sure as hell aint. none us are I just dont know why Walter lied to the. The omg girlz arent even going on tour with us. some other new girl group was. I dont know who but they were good from what Walter told us.

********************************************************************************

When we got to the place, none of us hesitated to walk through the tunnel. I was in front with Prodigy. When we got close to the end i could hear music playing. At the end of the tunnel i saw Cyra sitting by the fire (ITS NIGHT) with a blanket over her. Celeste was by the enterence to the beack, while Casey was eating a hotdog on another log. 

The girls didn't notice us till Ray sneezed. when he did Cyras head turned over to us. The other girls came and sat by her. I walked out first with the boys behind me. I walked till i could see the girls faces. their eyes were red and puffy under. their make up was running down their faces. Cyra started crying more when she saw me.

"No babe, please dont cry..." I said walking up to her and wiped her tears iwth my thump. Sh emived her face away from my hand bfore i got the chance to wip the tears away "Stop you have a girlfriend..."

"NOO i dont baby. You are my one and only and you know that!" I yelled out getting on my knees infront of her. The other girls moved back to their spots with the boys following them. "baby you have to believe me, I dont have any other girlfriend except you. Dont you believe me?" I asked grabbing her hands.

"I dont know what to believe anymore..." she replaid moving her hands out of mine.

*************************************************************************************************

this one was so sad.....

LOL

:)