OH NO...THEY DIDN'T!!

OMFG YESTERDAY ME AND MY BESTIES GOT TO MEET MB!!!!!!! PRINCETON TOKK A PIC OF ME AND CELESTE, I TALKED TO RAY, AND SHOOK HANDS WITH ROC, AND HE GAVE ME A LOOK LIKE I WAS CRAZY.....BUT ITS ALL GOOD:) OMFG BEST DAY EVER

But on to the story.

Enjoy!!!!

*******************************************************************************************************

Roc-

When everyone was back at the table, we started talking. Me to the boys, while the girls talked about lord knows what.

It was probably about the kiss me and Cyra shared...

ah so wonderful. I remember it like it was 30 minutes ago...Oh it was...oh well

"So who all is together?" i asked, getting the attention of the girls, who were jamming to a diggy song...smh.

"WELL YOU AND CYRA ARE!!!!" Celeste yelled, grabbing all the food court peoples attentions. I looked over to Cyra to find her blushing, looking down at the photobooth pictures. She is so adorable. 

"well me and and my boo Casey are official!!" Ray called out as everyone in the food court went back to what they were doing.

"umm...since when. all i remember is you stealing my gummy worms, and me to getting it back." Casey said. "well..." Ray said, confused by Caseys statement. He got up from his seat, walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the lips, once again causing people to look at us.

"HEY," an old lady came over to our table. "there are children here, so STOP!!" she yelled at Ray and Casey. When they didnt move so walked behind ray and hit him with her HUGE brown bag.

"DANGGGGG!!" Cyra yelled. Ray pulled away from Cas and turned to face the old lady to get another hit in the face. "SHITT!!" Really Ray the old lady is going off about kissing, and you say shit...smart.

I grabbed Ray by his arm and pulled him away to the door with everyone behind us. when we were away from the lady i let go and walked to Cyra grabbing her hand. 

"Well...I think that was our que to leave" he said grabbing celly walking to the door.

We all agreed and walked out, got in the car and left heading back to Cyras house.

********************************************************************************************

When we walked in the house, the girls took off running to a run down the hall from the kitchen. "SCRAPBOOK TIME!!!" scrapbook? 

me and the boys glanced to the way the girls went then at eachother. "Well i dont think they're gonna be coming back anytime soon.." Prodigy said looking back at the hall. "Yeah. should we go to them?" Ray asked.

"Yeah lets go." i said walked to the hall. i followed to sound of Cyras voice till i found a black door with the words 'PHOTOROOM" on the front in yellow. 

I knocked on the door waiting for it to open. "CYRA GET THE DOOR!" I heard Celeste yelled. "I'M BUSY!! CASEY!!!" Cyra yelled back seconds later. 

The door flung open, Casey walking off already, a few seconds later. 

We walked in to find a room like Cyra's art studio, only full of pictures of the girls and things like that. Did they have another talents they weren't telling us? 

With these girls..probably.

In the center of the room was a long table with what looked like scrapbook stuff and the girls working in a book that was infront of them."What is this, twinny?" Prodigy asked walking behind Cyra looking over her shoulder.

"This is our Photo room, dh. did you not read the door?" Cyra answered not looking up. "Well why do you have this room?" Ray asked sitting on a stool by Cas.

"We have a business. we go and take picture foro people, and make them a scrapbook.' Cas said. "And if we have time we make our own stuff.'Celeste said walking to a closet and pulled out more supplies. 

"You guys are amazing!!" Princeton said hugging Celeste from behind. "No not really!" Cyra yelled finally looking up at us. I walked over to her and pulled her into my chest. "Yes you guys are! You can draw, write, design clothes, Cyra you basically designed the house, AND take beast pictures. If you guys could sing and dance you would be better then MB ourselves." 

When i said that the girls all looked away from us looking around or clearing their throats, doing something but look at us. WAIT...

"you guys can sing and dance TOO?!!?" Prodigy said grabbing Cyras hands. "Well....." Cyra said pulling away from me and Prod. Me and the boys looked at eachother and started jumping around the girls. "SING PLEASE!!!!" Ray yelled picking up Casey and spun her around. me and the boys started chanting 'SING,SING"

"UGHH, FINE.come one." Cyra said after about 5 seconds of us begging. her and the girls started walking off to the second floor, to a singing booth. Never saw this before...how much were the girls hiding from us.....

******************************************************************************************************

Cyra-

So me and the girls walked into the singing booth, while the boys stood infront of the glass watching us, waiting for us to show them our next 'Great' talent. I walked to the pad on the wall and choose a song, me and the girls knew inside out 'Missing You' 

me and the girls use to sing this song everytime we could, which was alot if i must say. 

When the song started playing, the boys faces all lightened up. good thing there was a glass inbetween us, cause the boys would have come in here and attacked us.

.................................................................................when the song ended we all opened our eyes to find the boys with their mouths hanging wide open. Ok we may be good, but come on.

Celeste walked over to the door and opened it, only to be getting attacked by Princeton spinnnng her around. "OH MY GOSH CELLYBEAR THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!" he yelled. Ray went over to Casey, hugged her then kissed her right on the spot. of course she kissed back..SMH

Roc and Prodigy walked over to me, grinning so hard, it looked painful. OK........

"That was great BABE!!!!!!!" Roc said pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back then pulled away, only to be taken into another hug by Prodigy. "OK guys we maybe good, but you boys are beast mode. so no big deal." I took a step back so i could look at both the boys. They still were grinning.

"Hey wouldnt it be awesome if Keisha and Walter signed you. Then we all could go on that tour with diggy!!" Princeton said, smirking at us with the boys.

Just as he said that I got a call from Kiesha. I havent heard from her since the dinner. I wonder what she wanted....

OH NO, They didn't....

********************************************************************************************