Sorry I haven't wrote in a while

ROCS POV

******************************************

After everyone was done eating we headed back to Hotel.  As soon as we got in the room Cyra took off for her room. I followed behind her with the others. She jumped on the bed griping onto her fish. I went and sat by her rubbing her back. 

Prod came and sat on the other side of her, while the others sat on the foot of the bed. "Cyra..." I said. She shrugged her shoulders then rolled over to look at us all. "Whats wrong babygirl?" Prod asked moving her hair from her face. 

"Diggy..." She mumbled shutting her eyes. She squeezed them tight when a few tears ecaped. I ran my thump over her cheek whipping them away. "Can I talk to the girls in private?" She asked looking up at me. I sighed then stook up with the boys. "Call me when you want me." I said after giving her a quick kiss. 

She nodded then sat up watching us leave. Me and the boys went to the living room area and turned on the tv. We weren't even watching it, we just sat there.

*******************************************************

CYRAS POV

"Guys it hurts." I whispered as the door shut. "We know, and we're sorry you had to go through that again." Celeste said rubbing my back. "First Travis now Diggy. Why does it always happen to me?" I said shovin gmy face into Maya's lap.

"Have you told roc or Prod?" I heard Casey say. I shook my head no. "I think you should..." Celeste said with a sigh. "I will when I'm ready." I said sitting up.  

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked walking to the door. The girls got up from the bed and came with me. We went to the living room to see the boys staring blankly at the tv. "How about we stay in and watch movies!!" Maya said sittiing by Prod. 

I walked over to Roc and sat down in his lap. He wrapped his arms aroun dmy waist giving me a quick kiss. "Ok thats fine." We all agreed. "Now which movie?" Ray asked. "How about the Last Song?" I said.

"YES!!"the girls yelled.

"NO!!!" the boys yelled back.

Well then. "Last Song it is!" I smiled I got up to get snacks, while Cas got the movie and Celeste got blankets. We came back and got settled for the movie.

"I Love you" I whispered to roc when the movie started. " I love you too." He said smiling down at me. I turned back to the tv and watched it leaning against Roc.

***************************************************

"I don't wanna leave" I whined. We had gotten done with everything we needed to in New York and now we were heading over to Cali. 

Roc came over to me and gave me a kiss pulling me close to him. I kissed back grabbing his neck pulling him closer. I felt his press his body against mine which caused us to fall back onto the bed. I slipped off his shirt while he kissed down my jawline to my neck. "Hey, are you guys-DANG!!" we pulled away to see Celeste and Prince standing at the door.

I pushed Roc off me and fied my shirt. "What do you want?" I asked standing up. "Um just asked if you were ready to go." She said smirking. "Yea were done." I said. They left the room and i went over to zip up my bags. 

I bent over to zip it up when i felt a pair of hands go around me. "Roc stop..." I said standing back up. "Ok Ok I'm sorry. " He said kissing my neck then pulled away. "Ok lets go." I said picking up my bags.

We all loaded up the car and left for the airport. The whole way there everyone was smirking at me and Roc. "oh my gosh! We didn't even do anything so move ON!" I said as we got out the limo.

They all laughed then got thier bags. We checked in then waited for our plane to be called. "Flight 743 to California is now boarding." We got all our bags then headed to the plane. When we got on we walked to first class and took our seats.

Each couple had there own little section since we were the only ones in the first class area. Me and roc were taking pictures of us doing random things. 

I looked out the window as we took off watching New York drift away.

Next stop Cali, The place were dreams happen.