come one Cyra..wake the hell up

[Casey's POV]

It's been two months since Cyra got shot. Nothing has really changed with Cyra. She's still in that deadly coma, motionless. We all come to the hospital everyday still, no one has lost any faith in Cyra yet. 

She's strong and is gonna make it through this.

Cyra being in a coma has really changed us though. Not only do we spent most of our time with her, but we also never really hang out together. As in couples. Me and Ray haven't really had our short love moments lately.

Right now it's all about Cyra.

Sometimes it seems Ray would rather be watching Cyra when hang with me. I mean I'm  worried about Cyra, alot but I still want some alone time with Ray away from the hospital. 

For Celeste and Prince, well they are alittle worse than me and Ray. Celeste told me she saw text messages between Prince and one of the OMG girlz. When Celeste talked to Prince about it, he said it was about the tour, and all that shit.

But come on Prince is a flirt, which is why Celeste is having a hard time believing him.

For Maya and Prod, well they are over with. They didn't want to, it just was gonna be hard seeing how Maya had to leave Swagitific and  move back home. Turns out Maya's mom was dying of cancer and had no one to help with her medical needs. Maya being Maya volunteered and left.

Prod was torn but realized she was doing the right thing going back home. I felt bad for hi. Not only did he have his twin sister in a coma but just lost his girlfriend. It's a messed up world.

As for Roc...well he kinda is still in a depression mode. One time, we all had to force him to go home and shower. Boy was ripe. It was nasty, and kinda sad.

He spends more time here then anywhere. He never leaves her side. I think its sweet, because Cyra's never had a boyfriend to take his own time to make sure she was ok. 

He cries most of the time when he comes, but he eventually calms down and just watches Cyra lay here.

We all hope she wakes up before its to late. The doctor told us like last month that if she didnt wake up or make any movement hen they would cut off her life support.

And tomorrow just happens to be that day.

*******************

[Celeste's POV]

"Guys...what if she dones't wake up in time." Casey said standing by Cyra, holding her hand. I walked to the other side of Cyra and grabbed her arm. She no longer was wearing the arm sling, the cast or the wraps. 

She has really healed, it was the waking up part that had me worried. "She will. I can feel it." Prod said sitting down by her feet. "twin connection." He said patting her leg. 

I looked over at the door as it pushed open. "Hey Roc." Ray said, giving him a tap. "Hey guys." he said, watching Cyra.

He took off his snap back, showing off his new baby curls. He decided he wanted it cut, that way when Cyra woke up she would remember that convo they had the day she got shot.

I think he looked good with short hair. It made him look older and it was like a new start for him. He needed something new happen. 

He came over to Cyra and gave her a kiss on the lips. I smiled as he looked down at her smiling. it wasn't till I saw tears running down his cheeks that my smile disappears. I rubbed his back as he rested his head on her chest, laying down beside her.

"It's ok, Roc." I whispered rubbing his back. He shook his head and looked up at her. "She only has today, then if nothing she's done." He whispered rubbing her cheek.