Once Again:/

Here you go.

ENJOY:)

************************************************************************************

Here i was sitting on my bed with my best friends Celeste and Casey. Celeste crying while me and Casey listen to her with all our attention on her.

This time the boys were here to. Celestes crying woke up all the boys,so they were sitting in their sleeping spots watching us. I woulnt let them come over here cause i knew it would upset Celly more.

Once she finally calmed down enough to find her voice, she started telling me and Cas what had happened this time.

"So we were just sitting at his house watching a movie, when i got a text from Will asking about swim practice. So i texted him back, and Austin saw and got pissed that i was ignoring him. and took my phone and threw it across the room saying 'we are hanging out so dont be texting' and 'dont be texting no boy either, your mine' so i got up and started walking over to my phone. 

And when i was about to grab it, he grabbed me by my hair pulling me to the ground and started beating me for no reason. so i kicked him in his nuts, which only made him more mad. so he took me up to his room and...yea you know" she trailed off on the last part. I knew what she meant and i wasnt going to make her tell us any more.

I walked over to my dresser and got her a box of tissues while Cas rubbed her back. 

This isnt the first time Celeste has had this happen to her. I usally happens a couple times in about month. Everytime it happens, Celeste goes to Caseys house and they both come over her. Once we get her callm down enough to go home, next thing we hear is that her and Austin worked everything out.

I dont know why she stays with him. She know he cheats on her with girls his age (hes 16, girls are 14) i wish me and Cas could convince her enough to leave him for good and find someone better for her, but she never listens to us.

And i dont know why....

*************************************************************************************************

It was around 5 when Celeste feel asleep, me nad Casey were watching her, ready to wake her up if she started having anightmare. Like i said we were use to this. The boys were still up watching us. The had confused looks on their faces. 

"ok quick question. WHY THE HELL IS MB IN YOUR ROOM?!!?" Casey said in a scream-whisper.She was starring at the boys well mostly Ray, but still. 

i got up and walked over to the boys pulling her with me. i sat down on Prodigys stomuch, smiling up at Casey. "WAIT your not dating his are you?! i thought you liked...wait loved Roc." I glared at her giving her the 'shut up' look. she started laughing.

"Um.. no Prodigy is my twin." her face went from a laughing one to a shocked one. 'wait, wait hold up. You (points to Prod) are twins with my bestie Cyra? No Way"

"Way!!" we and Prodigy said at the same time laughing. Casey looked inbetween me and prodigy. "But what about me and you cyra. wre twins. D: You replaced me..." aww lol

'Your still my twin. Yours my girl twin and hes my boy twin." i said getting up and hugging her. Prodigy pulled me back down on his lap after about 4 seconds of hugging Cas. "sorry but this is my twin." he said while hugging me tight.

Him and Casey were glaring at eachother, whhile i was trying to get out of Prodigy grip. I looked over to Roc and mouthed 'HELP ME' he walked over to me and grabbed Prodigys arms and removed me. I stood up and grabbed Caseys arm pullin gher to Celly. Her and Prodigy busted out laughing...they were joking around

Nice....not

I thought they were really gonna snap at eachother.We went back to the boys but this time i sat in Rocs lap(hehe) which caused Prodigy to glare at us. Oh well...

Casey went over to ray and stood there looking at him. "um can i help you?" he said when he realized she was glaring at him. "Your in my seat." she said pointing to the purple bing bag. 

he just sat there, so casey plopped down on his lap and got comfortable. i laughed at Rays face, when she first sat down. He quickly realized she wasnt gettin up so he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her back to lean on his chest.

Princeton sat there looking at Celeste who was still knocked out moving around once in a while. He got up and walked over to her. I was about to stop him when i felt Rocs arms tightened around me. i looked over to Prodigy who was still glaring at me and roc, oh lord. get over it dude.

I have only known him since 7 yesterday, and he has already claimed me. I maybe his twin but he can not just claim me.

That was not gonna go down.

**********************************************************************************************************

We all mush have fallen asleep cause when i woke up i foun myself still in Rocs lap facing him with his arms around me. I looked down to see a blanket was over us. ray and cas had one and so did prod. I looked over to my bed to find it empty. I started to panick when i didnt see celeste anywhere in the room. I noticed Prince wasnt here either.

I got out of Rocs arms, which was had considering how tight his grip got everytime i moved. but when i did i walked over to the bed and found a note on it.

'DEAR PEOPLE, me and Princeton:) went to Starbucks to get some breakfast for everyone. Momma P went to work when we were leaving so yeah. WE should be back soon, so see ya:)'

I guess ill wake everyone up so we can go down stairs and wait for Celeste and Prince.

**********************************************************************************************

Once everyone was up and we went down stairs i turned on the news and we all watched it.

"According to pictures sent in last night, one of the Mindless Behavior members has a new female friend. Is she more then a friends? and if so who is she belonging to? Till next time, this is Lisa Brwon with todays celebraity news" we all stared at the TV screen, shocked by what we just heard.

how did people find out about me so fast, and why did they think i was dating one of the boys....

I heard the front door open and close, and a girly laugh fill the hallway. no one moved we just sat there with our mouths wide open starring at the now off TV.

"Whats going on in here?" princeton asked when him and Celeste walked into the room with our mufins and coffee.

***********************************************************************************************