I done got shot

[Ray Ray's POV]

We've been at the hospital for about 4 hours now. The doctor still hasn't come back out from the operation room, and nurses weren't giving us an news about Cyra.

I was so tired of waiting, that's my bestfriend in there and I don't even know if she's ok or not.

We all were hurting but I think Roc was the worst. Ever since it happened he has been sitting in the corner, crying watching the door. It hurt seeing him like this. Cyra has become his other half in there time being together and he's tore apart not being with her.

I looked over to Roc and saw him standing up and walking over to the rest of us. He sat down next to Prod and rested his head against the wall.

"You ok?" I heard from beside me. I turned to see Casey looking up at me with her now grey eyes. 

I could see that she was sad on the inside from her eyes. They weren't their normal beautiful shade of blue, they were empty and lost grey.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her on to my lap. "yea, I just wish I know if she was ok or not." I told her starring into her eyes. 

She nodded and laid her head in my neck. "i'm sorry Ray." She whispered.

I pulled back to look at her. "I'm sorry. I should haven't had gotten mad at you over Cody. If you like him more than me and he makes you happy, I guess I'm ok with it." I said looking at the wall infront of us.

"Ray," She said pulling my chin towards her so I was looking at her. "I don't like Cody like that. Me and him go way back and he is my best friend. He was always there for me, thats why we're so close. I promise nothing is going on between us." She said looking down into my eyes. 

I nodded then pulled her back down so her head was on my chest. I looked oer to the door one more time then rested my head on Casey's and closed my eyes.

***********************

[Princetone's POV]

Celeste was asleep in my lap and Me and Roc were the only ones still awake. Roc refused to go to sleep because he was scared he was gonna miss the doctor coming out.

I tired and tired to get hm to sleep but he wasn't having it, so I stopped trying.

I was watching Celeste sleep when I heard Roc stand up. "Where you going?" I asked looking over Celeste's head. "I don't know.I'm hungry." He said walking off. He looked so depressed, and I hated seeing him like this. 

I felt Celeste twich in her sleep then bury her head in my neck. She let out a big sigh then relaxed. I rubbed her back making sure she was fully sleep before falling sleep myself. "night baby." i said kissing her lips softly. 

I dozed off holding my babygirl, hoping Cyra was ok.

******************************

[Prodigy's POV]

I woke up to Maya sitting up in my lap. My eyes shot open pulling her close to me. "Prod let go." She whined rubbing her eyes. I looked around and slowly released her.

"Good Morning." I said perking her lips. She smiled at me then stood up to stretch. 

I got up and walked to the others, waking them up. I got to Roc last and saw his face was still wet of tears, under his eyes were cherry red and his lis were looking a little dry. "Roc get up." I said shaking him.

"CYRA!!" He said shooting up. I stepped back as he looed around, tears running down his cheeks. "It's ok Roc." Casey said coming over to us with the others. She pulled him into a hug and let him cry in her shoulder.