A Mindless Twin!!

this is my new story. I have another one called A Bumpy Cruise With MB, so go read that one please.

Oh and go read my friends CaseyJoanne and Swim4Life stories. they're beast!!!

OK So here we go

********************************************************************************************************

"CYRA come down here real quick!!" i was up in my room drawing when i heard my mom call me from downstairs. 

i got up and walked to the hall. i didnt feel like walking all the way down the stairs. instead i just walked to the railing that overlooked the living room. when i looked down i saw my mom and some lady and man sitting on the couch talking.

"hey mom, what you need?" they all stopped talking and looked up at me. my mom was giving me the look that i got when i was in trouble. she mouthed 'GET DOWN HERE'

when i saw she was serious i took off running down the stairs to become face to face with my mom and our guest.

"hello, Im Cyra."

i was trying to give them the idea that i was a desent person for my moms sake.

"Cyra, this is Walter and Keishe."wait those names sounded familiar....

where do i know them from?

Did they go to the church, or did i meet them at one of my moms busniss meeting things.

I just can't put my finger on it.

"They are the managers of Mindless Behavior(OMFG) and they decided to stop by to see us." wait why were they coming to see us. How did mom know them....

"um...mom how do we know them? if you dont mind me asking." i was so confused

my mom looked from me to the MB managers."Hunny, i need to tell you something.."

"what mom" she stretched out her hand, waiting for my to take it. When i did she pulled me down to sit by her.

"hunny, i should of told you this a long time ago, but you have a twin brother"

SAY WHAT!!!!!

"WHAT!!" i stood up from the spot by her, backing away. she keep a calm face waiting for me to calm down to tell me more.

When i did, i stood infront of her with my arms crossed, "Continue..."

"Ok when you were born me and your dad weren't really together. So we decided that for now we wouldd each take a baby. I got you and your dad got your twin Craig. We said that day they left that one day we would let you and Craig met. And todays that day!!"

i just stood there shocked. I have a twin!! And hes Prodigy for Mindless Behavior!!! OMFG i cant believe this. And why was mom just now telling me about this??

"Cyra, Im sorry for not telling you before. I just didnt think you were ready, but now I've realized I'm not gonna be able to hide it."

i looked at my mom and saw that she was really sorry from her eyes. i heard Walter start talking, probably trying to get rid of the ackward feeling in the room. "We contacted your mom when we found out we were coming to New York. we havent told Prodigy yet, so he is still confused on why we had to be here at a certain time."

Wait MB was here?!!? "Are they here too?"

"No we left them at the hotel, if its ok with you, you and your mom can come with us, we pick up the boys and go to a private diner with everyone."Keishe said talked for the first time

I looked to my mom and say her nod then look to me."what do you say sweetie. You'll get to meet your twin, and your celebrity crush" she said while poking me in the side.

I laughed along with everyone. "ok i guess." 

Keishe hopped up from her spot on the coach with Walter and said, "great!! I'll call the boys to let them know to get ready."

I ran to my room, and went straight to my walk in closet and when to my dress up side and found a brown and tany white dress with light brown silk boots and a belt the same color. i put it on then went to my bathroom did my hair and makeup, then headed back downstairs.

Everyone was waiting for me so i grabbed my phone, wallet and walked out the door following behind everyone.

Me and mom got in our car and drove off to the Restrunte to wait for walter and Kieshe to come back with my twin....

**********************************************************************************************************

ok there it is. let me know what you think about it. i was just messing around coming up with ideas and this came out so 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT:)