Cyra...and the boys

ok im gonna try making my chapters longer.

My last one was only a page....ERRKKK

But lets get this started

*************************************************************************************************

Roc-

After me and Cyra shared another passionate kiss, she fell fast asleep, i din;t blame her cause i was tired as fuck. I can't wait till our date tonight. I planned on giving Cyra my promise ring, Celly and Casey were gonna come with me today to pick it out and get it ingraved while the boys take Cyra to do whatever she wants.

**********************************************************************************************

When i woke up i was wrapped up with Cyra. I looked down at her to find her still knocked out. I unwrapped myself from her without waking her and headed down stairs.

When i got to the kitchen i found everyone but Prodigy already awake. 'Hey Celly can you go get Prodigy up?" i asked. I wanted to go over eveything for tonight. "Yea i got it." She said gettin goff Princetons lap and headed to his room.

I walked over to the cabinet and got some cereal and made me a bowl. I was pouring milk when i heard a thump from above. "Im going, dang. cant a boy sleep..." Prodigy said with his shirt inside out and some basketball shorts hanging to low. "What did you do to him?" Casey said standing by me.

"He was taking forever so i got him dressed." Celeste said taking her spot on Princes lap again, messing with his hair. I laughed as Prodigy took off his shirt and fixed it and pulled his shorts up."Not funny...she is mean."

"Ok, well we need to make sure we all know what were doing tonight." Ray said after me, "Well you and the girls are going to the mall to get the ring and all that stuff, while me and teh boys are going to a different mall and letting Cyra pick out a dress, get her hair and nails done and anything else. Am I right, i think i am." 

"Your right babe." Casey said giving him a kiss. AWWW SHORT LOVE! 

Oh my gosh i hang out with Cyra to much.....

"Ok well me and the girls are gonna head out now, so we have pleanty of time. You guys wait about 5 minutes after we leave and wake Cyra up." I ordered. The boys all nodded in understandment. me and the girls went and got dressed then headed out.

TO THE MALL FOR MY BABYGIRL!!!

*****************************************************************************************************

Ray-

"So which one of you is getting her up?" Prince asked letting us know he wasn't."I think we all should" Prodigy said putting his bolw in the sink. Me and Prince agreed and got up put our bowls away and headed to Cyra with Prod.

{IN CYRAS ROOM}

when we got to her room, i walked in first to find her still asleep...aww look at my sissy(calls her that) sleeping, she looks so peaceful...time to ruin that;)

I walked over to her bed with the boys and i whispered 1..2..an on 3 we all hopped on her bed jumping around. "WAKE YO ASS UP!!!" Prodigy yelled in her ear. She swung at him hitting him in the mouth. "DONT EVER YELL IN MY EAR AGAIN!!" she said giving Prod the death stare...ok im scared.

"Come one sissy, you get to spend the day with us!!!" I said pulling her out of bed. 

I looked at her sleeping clothes. she was wearing blue boy shorts and a white tank top....I had to say she was hot, BUT she is my sissy AND i have Casey to look at all day and night!!!