so sad

ok so heres the deal. Im home with my little brother who is ANNOYING so im probably gonna be in my room all afternoon so ill probably upload a lot tonight..

So lets get started..

ENJOY!!!!!

************************************************************************************************

Cyra-

When  i woke up this morning my face felt all stiff and dry from me crying. I sat up in my bed and looked around. Roc was still there laying on the ground laying face down with his head turned to me. He looked so peaceful when he slept. 

Looking at him brought back the conversation from last night. 

He's going on tour soon wih Diggy Simmons,Jacob Latimore and ....The OMG Girlz. Not only were they going on tour for half a year, but we couldn't go with them. It really doesn't matter now that i think about it. None of us are dating anymore...the boys are um..dating the OMG Girlz.

Roc keep telling me that Walter and Kieshe were lying to us, but something about the way they said it made me beleive them...

I really wanted to believe Roc its just i didn't want to get hurt again.

************************************************************************************************

Roc-

I heard Cyra move around a little then stood up. I woke up to find her abou to walk out of the hut. I hopped up and grabbed her hand pulling her back to me. I grabbed her chin and pulled it to me bringing her lips to me. She pulled away for me when i started depending it. 

"Roc stop. You have a girlfriend..." She said getting out of my grip. "Your my girlfriend Cyra, why are you being so stubborn." I said getting close to her. "Im NOT being stubborn. Your the one that lied to me, you all did. You guys knew you were gonna be leaving for tour soon but you still let us get close to you guys." She yelled at me.

"All of you guys knew what we have been through, but still you all do something that hurts us. I maybe stubborn but this is what people do to me." She finished yelling then stood there looking at me. I saw tears form in her eyes. 

"Baby..." I said stepping closer to her. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!!" She said then took of running out of the hut.

****************************************************************************************************

Prodigy-

I was in the extra hut sleeping, when i heard someone yelling. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!!" Thats sounds like Cyra...

I got up quick and walked out of the hut in time to see Cyra running out of her hut and out the area to the beach. Roc came out after her, but stopped when he saw her gone. 'What was that about?" I asked covering my eyes from the sun. Roc went and sat down on the log. I sat by him and started poking the wood from last night.

"She still thinks were dating the OMG girlz, and i called her stubborn and she blow up at me." He said with a sigh. "i'm sorry...Im go look for her." I said patting him on the back then got up and took off in the direction Cyra went in.

**********************************************************************

I walked down the beach looking for Cyra. I was about a mile from the hide out when i saw someone. When i looked closer i noticed the girl was Cyra. I walked up to her seeing she was crying again. I sat down next to her and pulled her into my chest.

We sat there, me rubbing her back while she cried into my chest for about 3 minutes. She pulled away and looked me into the eyes. 'We did he lie?"

"Twinny, i dont know. but to tell you the truth, Roc wasn't lying to you....Cyra he really loves you. I know i was harsh about him being iwth you at first but as this last month went by i saw he really loves you." I said whipping her tears away.