Jake and Bella

Before I start, I wanna say thanks to all the fans that  read this story.

I really appreciated it, really I do.

I know there are a couple things I need to work on for my writing, but it is getting better.

So I hope for future stories, you guys love those as much.

Once again THANKS!!!!

**************************************************************************************

[Prod's POV]

When we got home, we decided to go chill in the backyard, to try calming down about the Diggy and Beauty thing. We changed into our bathing suits and headed down to the pool. No one got in, we just sat on the edge with our feet dipped in the water.

I looked over to Cyra who was sitting by the girls. She was looking down at the water, with both hands rested on her belly rubbing it.

Roc was beside me, watching Cyra. They really haven't talked since the cat-fight at the movies. Cyra has either been beside me or by the girls. She really hasn't talked to anyone.

Just sat there, rubbing her belly crying. 

I felt bad, cause she thought Roc was mad at her. he wasn't mad, he was scared. He loved those babies already and he didn't want them to get hurt.

We had a bro talk while we were changing. He told me how he was worried Cyra didn't want the babies right now, and she would try getting rid of them.

I maybe new at this twin thing, but I knew for a fact that Cyra would never get rid of something she wanted so bad. And something she could share with her true love.

I told him to not worry about that and think about making this next 7 months and the time after that the best thing for Cyra.

he agreed with me, and let the whole baby thing go. Then he started worrying about Cyra not talking to him. 

this boy has to many problems going on.

*****************

"Are we gonna get in?" Celeste asked, with her head on Prince's shoulder. I shrugged then stood up. "how bout we go to the beach instead." I suggested. 

The gang nodded then stood up and ran back in the house to grab their things. 

I went to my room and grabbed my phone, shades, and beach towel. I headed back downstairs as everyone else appeared. 

"LEGGOOO!!" Casey yelled, pulling Cyra and Celeste out the door with her. Me and the boys laughed then followed after them.

*******

[Ray's POV]

We walked onto the warm white sand taking in the view. There were only a couple people, no more then 30. They were either tanning, drinking, making sand castles or in the water. The waves were good enough to get thrown around a little, but weren't surfing material. And the sky was a blue as can be with only two clouds floating by.

The girls headed to a clear spot and started laying out towels. They slipped off there flip flops and set down their bags. 

I watched as Casey slowly lifted her shirt up over her head. I watched as her white skin was glowing under the suns rays. i bit my lip as she undid her shorts button and wigged her way out of them. 

She looked over to me and saw me staring. "Come on ray!!" She said wining, then took off for the water. 

I throw my bag down on her towel and slipped off my shoes as i ran to the water. I splashed through the baby waves, and made my way to my blue eyes.