Baby Moments

7 MONTHS LATER

~~Cyra's POV~~

{September 6}

I woke up this morning to the twins moving around. 

I was now 9 months along and they are due any day now. And boy am I happy.

I never thought being pregnant would be this much of a pain. You got the random cramps, tight clothes, fat ankles,mood swings, and weird ass cravings. 

Lately my weirdest craving was peanut butter on my pizza, everyone was grossed out so somethings I ate by myself.

Besides eating by my self, the gang has been a big help. My pregnancy has brought me closer to the boys more. They are always there, getting me things I needed.

Yes, we girls are still closer than ever. I even let them design the nursery. I knew they wanted to start off as good aunts so I let them.

I still haven't seen it yet, its suppose to be a surprise to me and Roc. I have tried peaking but I've always been caught so I stopped after a while.

The boys have also been very jumpy. If I bring up a cramp or them moving they go into daddy bear mode. Roc's the worst, but also the best.

Surprisingly me and Prince have become best friends lately. We were close before but now its like Bella and Jake friendship.

Speaking of Jake, he has been a great addition to the family. He's the bundle of energy that keeps us going. His and the boys have a super hero group going on. It's funny, me and the girls even made then costumes.

Celeste treats Jake like her own, she's the one that spoils him the most. Casey is like his big sister. Her and Roc even taught him how to play Call of Duty, which I regret let happen cause that's all he wants to do now and he's only 5.

Yep, my little boy is 5. We had a big party, super hero theme of course. It was crazy, he had all his new friends there, and it was LOUD!

But he had fun, and that's all that matters.

He's actually really happy to be getting new brothers and sisters, which made me happy. He was actually trying to name them but he came up with some silly things.

But he was fine with the names we picked out.

"Mommy!! Get up, me and daddy made you breakfast." Jake said running into the room with Roc behind him.

"Ok Ok. Mommy's up. Let me brush my teeth then I'll be down." I told him. He smiled up to me, showing off his missing front tooth. 

I leaned down and gave him a kiss. "Be right back. Morning baby." I said, giving Roc a kiss.

"Morning," He got on his knees in front of me and lifted up my shirt. "Morning babies, did you give mommy a rough night?" He said to my belly, giving it a little kiss.

I smiled down at him, as he rubbed the baby bump. 

See, Roc is already a great father to our unborn twins. I love it!

"Ok, let me get ready." I said rolling my shirt down.

He got up and gave me one last kiss before running out the room with Jake.

I laughed at his childishness as I headed to my closet. I grabbed some grey sweat pants and a mickey mouse tank top. 

I went to the bathroom and stripped to take a shower.

After washing up, I wrapped a towel around me and stood in front of the mirror.

I grabbed my brush and cleaned my teeth, I did my hair putting it in a ponytail with a red ribbon it it.