The date!!!

OK well i wasn't gonna write again, BUT Cray Cray insisted on another one 

SO here it its

ENJOY:)

*******************************************************************************************

Cyra-

After everyone was done eating, me an the girls headed back to my house while the guys went to do something...i think they said it was really important band news so they had to go.

Me and the girls were at the house, we were in the art room. I was drawing the girls, them possing funny. It was fun... hehe

it was about 5:45 when i got done. the girls took me to my room and pushed me to the bathroom telling me to get in the shower, when i got done they basically got me dressed, then started on my hair and makeup. i got the feeling Roc was behind all of this. I told him i didn't want to do anything fansy for our MA(month anniversity) but i guess this is what i get for having a famous boyfriend...

****************************************************************************************************

The girls were putting the finish touchs on my hair and make-up when the door bell rang. Casey left the room and Celelste took her spot with my hair. "what is all this for, celly?" I asked.

"you know Roc was not gonna give you a non-fancy Anniverisy." She said finishing on my hari then moving back to my face to do my lipstick. "I guess thats what i get for a famous bf." I said when she was done. "Yes you do." I turned around to find Roc leaning against the door frame looking at me.

He was wearing a black v-neck with blue jeans, a red and white jacket, and red air jordans.

Boy was looking FINE!!!

I walked over to him and gave him a hug. he pulled me tight onto his chest, kissing my forehead. He looked down to me, and asked, "You ready to go?"

"LEGOOO!" i said walking into my room, grabbed my phone and wallet. we walked down the stairs hand in hand with the girls behind us. the boys were in the living room watching a football game, fighting over who was gonna win.

Boys...smh

"Ok guys me and Cyra are leaving, so have fun." Roc said hitting Ray on the back of the head. "ha more like you to dont have to much fun.." Ray said while smirking at me. "Little boys, if i were you i would keep my mouth shut, or ill tell Casey about your growth this morning.." I smirked back at him.

His face dropped when he realized i was serious. haha dont mess with me boy. I patted him on his head and grabbed Rocs hand pullin ghim to the door. 'wait.." I said letting go and running up staris, to my art room. 

I wanted to draw Roc so i was gonna need this. I walked back down grabbed Rocs hand again and walked out saying by to everyone.

**************************************************************************************************

Roc-

I was taking Cyra to this new iltian place. they girls said she liked pasta, so i thought this was gonna be perfect. I got us a private balcony that over looks Flordia(i changed it). 

Tongiht was gonna be perfect.

**********************************************************************************

AT THE FOOD PLACE

When we got there we went to front and i told them my name, and they took us to the room i got us. the weather outside was nice, so i didn;t have to worry about Cyra getting cold.

We were looking at the menu, i didn;t know what to get so i just got the razilos and pizza like Cyra....(I really get that together) we were just sitting her talking about nothing but it was everything. she was drawing me while we did it so i had to sit still half the time. she wouldn't let me see the drawing...

grrrrrrrr.....

A big gust of wind came, and sent Cyras hari flying. she looked so beautiful i couldnt beleve she was mine. i was so lucky....

When we finished eating i let her finish her drawing of me, but she still wouldn't let me see it. We decided to go to the beach before going home. we were sitting on the sand, Cyra in my lap  looking out into the water, me looking at her amirring her beauty. she turned her head to face me.

"What? haha" She said looking in my eyes, once again. "I just love you so much..you know that right?" I said rubbing my finger across her bottom lip.

"I love you too." she said then pulled me into a kiss. 

I turned her body to face me, a leg on both sides. my hands were on her thighs rubbing them lightly, her hands were placed on the chest, they moved down to shirt pulling it up over my hand and somewhere behind her. she was siting there tracing my abs, going down to my zipper. i lifted her shirt over her head. i rolled over so her back was on the gound and i was holding my body weight so i couldn't crush her. she was pulling me closer, inzipping my pants.

I pulled away enough to look in her yes, "You sure?" She shook her head closing her eyes, again. i put my lips back on hers and shut out every feeling on the outside out. Just me and my babygirl Cyra....

*************************************************************************************************

Cyra-

I LOVE THIS BOY SO MUCH.......

*********************************************************************************

Ray-

OHHH they getting it on....i knew if they weren't back in 3 hours top then they were getting it in;)

Casey better pay up

************************************************************************************************

OK thats it for Tonight.....

So NIGHT:)