Gummy Worms

last one for tonight

SO ENJOY:)

***********************************************************************************************

Casey-

Ray had pulled me over to the Gummy Worms after he was done messing with Princeton. Poor Afro Boy he was trying to have a moment with Celly....oh well

"HEY, Dont you love gummy worms?" Ray asked filling his bag with some GW. "Well ye-" he cut me off yelling something about tacos. "OMGF what if they made Gummy Tacos. THAT WOULD BE BEAST!!" 

Did this boys just cut me off...I dont think SO

"That would be-" AGAIN REALLY. "If that happened i would buy all of them, in LA!!" 

"WELL IF YOU KEEP CUTTING ME OFF THEN YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT PAYING THEM*gets closer and whispering* cause i will kill you...."

When i stepped back, he had a scared expression, after i said that. I just laughed turning to the GW filling my own bag up. 

I felt a arm coming around my waist, reaching into my bag and grabbing a worm...This boy did not just touch my GUMMY WORS!!!

All hell is about to break Through. 

I turned to face him to find him about to put it in his mouth. I grabbed it from him, and put half of it in my mouth biting down. 

"I was gonna eat that!!" ray said starring at the gummy hanging from my mouth. "well get another one." I pointed to his bag with was basically filled with GWs.

"BUT i wanted that one!" He said stomping his foot like a little girl that didnt get a tiara on those shows on TLC. 

"Aw poor baby." I put on my sad face, still chewing on the gummy worm. I saw him looking at the gummy worm then to me then back down. I was about to put the whole thing in my mouth when i felt a tug on the end hanging out.

 I waas no face to face with Ray. His mouth on one end and mine on the other. He started moving in more and more till our noses were touching. I knew what was gonna happen next.....

******************************************************************************************

Ray-

OMFG, i cant believe im about to do this.

I mean i like Casey and all i just dont want it to seem like im moving to fast.

But who knows maybe she wants this as much as i do. Only one way to find out.I moved the rest of the way, touching my lips to her. I ripped of the peice that was in my outh and eat it, still with Caseys lips on mine.

I started really kissing her, pulling her tiny body closer to him closing the space between us. She started kissin back placing her hands on my cheeks pulling me as close as i could go. My hands were around her waist, holding her there not even giving her the chance to think about pulling back.

We kissed for about 2 minutes, before we heard someone clear their throat. me and Casey both pulled away trying to catch our breathe turning to find Princeton holding Celestes hand with his bag in another one.

"Roc just texted saying him, Cyra and Prodigy are at the food court and to meet them there." he said smirking at me and Casey seeing how we were still wrapping up with eachother. she pulled away from me, grabbing her bag that was now on the floor with mine.

She handed me mine, and walked over to pay for all four of ours. when she was done she walked back over to me grabbed my hand and pulled me out the shop behind Cel and Princeton.

*************************************************************************************************

Cel-

When we got to the food court we found Prodigy texting and Cyra and Roc cuddling feeding eachother fries

WAIT Cyra and Roc....

AWWWWWW.

I looked over to Casey and say her looking at them too..

"ITS PUFF BUDDIES!!!" me and her both yelled running over to them sitting down in the chairs infront of them, starring at them smiling.

Cyra and ROc pulled away from eachother a little, and laughed.

"DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO YELL THAT?" Cyra yelled at us smiling. "YESSS!!!" 

we all laughed and started talking about what all we got.

**************************************************************************************************

Ok that last part kinda sucked but on well.

SO hope you enjoyed and 

GOODNIGHT!!!