HUNGER GAMES!!!

[Roc's POV]

The doctor came over to Cyra and started checking on her shots. They all had healed over the last two months and she was almost as good as new. "So when can she leave?" Prod asked, stilling next to her. 

"Well I'm gonna let you go today, since some people seem to want you home as soon as possible." The doc said laughing. "Well, I missed my cuddling buddy. I get cold at night you know." I said, pulling her into my chest. 

"We don't need to now about you horny needs." Casey said rolling her eyes, from Ray's lap. Cyra reached over and punched her in the arm, and I glared at her. "She's already preggo, you know." Celeste pointed out. 

I sighed nodding my head. "Well, if I'm done here I wanna leave. When do I need to come back for a baby check-up?" Cyra said, flipping her legs off the side of the bed. She wobbled as she tried finding her balance.

"you o babe?" I asked, grabbing her arm, helping her." She nodded and turned to the doctor. "oh yea, since you haven't walked for two months, your leg are gonna take some time getting use to being used again." He said, looking up from Cyra's paper work.

Cyra nodded then with my help made it to the bathroom. The girls took over and helped her in to get dressed.

Me and the boys watched the bathroom door, bored. 'Gosh, HURRY UP TWINNY!!" Prod said, getting annoyed by the girls slowness. "BOY SHUT UP, WE'RE COMING!" Cyra yelled.

Prod sighed then sat back on the bed. The bathroom door opened and out came the girls. Cyra was out of that ugly blue hospital gown and into a pair of red short shorts, and a I Love Thresh T-shirt. She had on a pair on black converses and black nerd glasses.

"Who is Thresh?" I asked, looking at the shirt. 'OMG!!! It's my hubby!! He' dead though..." Cyra said, faking a few tears. 

I raised up an eyebrow, watching her. "Oh gosh, boy calm down. Its a tribute from the book Hunger Games! Stupid needs to read more." Casey said. "I would rather wait for the movies to come out." I said back, picking up Cyra's bag. 

"CAN WE GO SEE THE MOVIE??" The girls asked jumping up and down. I turned to look at the boys to see them glaring at me. "What?" I asked shrugging my shoulders. They rolled their eyes, and nodded to the girls.

"YES!! LEGOO THEN!" Casey yelled out running for the door. I waited for Cyra as she limped over to me. I threw an arm around her shoulders, and guided her out the room.

We got on the elevators with the others and headed out the building to the car. "YES! I get to see my baby!!" Cyra chanted as we drove to the movies. I laughed at her, though the mirror. 

the rest of the way there, the girls were jamming to Drake's The Motto. it was cute because they didn't know all the words, so they threw random things in themselves. Gotta love these girls.

*********

"We're here!" Prod yelled parking the car. The girls bolted out the car and ran to the front door. We laughed then followed behind them. We bought the tickets, and got some drinks, candy, and popcorn extra butter and headed to theater 5. 

We climbed to the very top. there weren't alot of people here, which was good. We all talked and goofed around till the previews started. 

The girls were whispering to each other then whole time, just watching the previews. "is that Diggy and Beauty down there/" Cyra whispered pointing to a couple making out a couple rows down. I stretched my neck some to get a better look.

"Well damn." I said, realizing it was them. Cyra shook her head, and turned back to the screen. Her and the girls started clapping when the first picture came up. "wow." i whispered over to Prod. "Word." he said back, laughing.

"SHHH!!" The girls yelled/whispered to us. We laughed then saw them glaring at us to we shut up.

***************

"RUEEE!!!" Cyra yelled out in the middle of the movie. "SHHH!!" And old lady yelled from down front. "SHUT UP OLD HAG!! THAT SHIT IS SAD!" Cyra yelled back wiping tears away. We all, including the girls, laughed at her this time. 

"Shut up bitches." She said. She sat back in her seat, rubbing her belly. "your daddy is being mean to be babies." She cooted at her belly. I laughed then kissed her belly.

"i'm sorry baby." I said giving her a kiss. She pulled away and turned to the screen smiling. Her and the girls looked at each other and then to the screen. At once they all placed three fingers on their lips then raised them up into the air, along with the movie.

"Jesus..." I whispered, along with the boys. "You love us." the girls said, not taking their eyes off the screen. We each gave our girls a kiss on the cheek and went back to watching the movie.

********************

[Cyra's POV]

"I almost peed myself when those dogs popped out." Celeste said as we walked out the theater. Rocs arm were around my waist and mine were placed on my belly. 

"I know!! Cyra slapped the crap out of my thigh." Roc said pulling me to his chest. "You? She hit my in the balls!" Prod said looking down. We laughed at him, which caused him to glare at us pissed. "It wasn't funny. That shit hurt." He said. 

"i'm sorry." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. He laughed and patted my hand that was on my belly. "Don't touch my belly." I said with a serious face. 

He backed up with his hands raised in defence. "Sorry mama bear." He aid, causing everyone but me to laugh.

"Sorry, but unless I tell you, you can touch my belly, Don't go near it." I said. Roc kissed me laughing.

"O Lets go." Ray said pulling Casey to the doors. Prince let Celeste on his back then took off running after the short lovers. I grabbed Roc and Prods hand and walked off after the lovers. 

We got out the door and were walking to the car when I heard someone call my name. 

"CYRA!!" I turned around and saw Diggy and Beauty walking towards us. I gripped the boys hands tighter as the two got closer. "Long time no see, babe." Diggy said hugging me. I tensed up and fought the urge to kick him in the balls.

Roc tensed up to when Diggy looked me up and down, biting his lip. "Mind looking away. this is all mine." Roc said grabbing my butt. i let it slide, knowing he was doing it for the sake of Diggy being there.

Diggy smirked at Roc and me then turned to Beauty. "Hey Princey!!" beauty said, running over to Princeton and pulled him into a hug.

"um...mind letting go." Celeste said glaring at pinky. beauty turned and gave Celly a shank look, which Celeste happily returned. "um who are you talking to?' Beauty said, smacking on her gum. "I think she was talking about the pinky cotton candy." I said going to stand by Celeste. 

Roc followed behind, watching my every step. "i don't think I was talking to you fatty." I glared at her then turned to the girls. "I know this bitch did not just call me a fatty." i said.

i felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to Beauty. "I think I did. you really should head to a gym. I'm sure Roc isn't gonna want some fatass walking around his house. Now would you Rocy?' She said batting her eyes to Roc.

"HOE BACK THE FUCK UP!!" I yelled at her getting in her face. Roc and ray grabbed at my arm pulling me away from her. "your just jealous Rocy wants this and not some fat bitch." She said stepping closer.

I relaxed which caused the boys to let go of me. As soon as I knew they wouldn't grab me, I launched. 'BITCH!! I said punching her in the face. I tackled her to the ground and started smashing her face into the pavement. "DIGGY! She called out trying to push my hands away.

"CYRA STOP YOUR PREGNAT!!" Roc said pulled me off Beauty and pinning me to the car. I stared up at him and broe into tears. "PREGANT!!!" beauty and diggy said watching us shocked.

We ignored them and hopped in the car and drove off to the house. The whole way there I held onto Roc and cried. I can't believe I just in dangered my babies like that.

I'm so stupid!!!