meeting for the first time:)

here you go the first real chapter of A Mindless Twin!!

ENJOY:))

******************************************************************************************************

When we pulled up to the place we were gonna have dinner me and mom got out and walked to the front doors. i knew we had to wait for Mb so i asked my mom for the car keys so i could get my art book.

When i grabbed it, i looked up to the sky, and started talking to god(lol)

"Lord thank you, i knew that i was missing a part of me in my life. And thankz to you i get to meet that missing part. Love you Lord!!" 

After i was done, i shut the doors and locked it. i walked back to the front doors, and walked in. i asked the lady up front where my mom went, she asked for the name then took me to her, she was on the phone with someone.

I sat down next to her and took out my art book, and started drawing her while she was still talking.

When she was about to hang up the phone, i stopped her just in time. "No mom, dont move!!"

She slowly placed the phone back to her ear, as i smiled at her. "Cyra did you really have to draw me?" she said as i went back to drawing.

"Yes. you were the only thing in the room that was intersting me at the time." i said focusing on my art.

i continued drawing, blocking everything out. I came back, when i saw my mom get up from her pose."What are you doing!! I wasn't dont!" i shouted at her, but not to loud.

she looked at me giving me the look again, then looked towards the door. i followed her eyes to find The MB Team walking over to our table. I quickly stood up to stand by my mom. My eyes searched the group till i found him...

my twin, Prodigy

*************************************************************************************************